When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Jay Cumberbatch's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"To take down the crooks you have to think like the crooks. Who's willing to show the…"

Jay Cumberbatch replied Jan 5, 2018 to Panorama bands will pay Players Remittance cheques

7 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by Noah

"Wow, wow ,is he the latest comedian in TNT? Continue pulling the wool over black fol…"

Jay Cumberbatch replied Jan 5, 2018 to Pan Trinbago gets $3m less

6 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Metronome was a band from Tragarete Road New Town lead by Earl La Pierre. It no long…"

Jay Cumberbatch replied Dec 14, 2017 to odw: I dug up an OLD REVIEW of the PANORAMA PROCESS for you!!!

4 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Pan in danger,pan in danger........one of my favorite calypsos .Everybody's talking.…"

Jay Cumberbatch replied Nov 24, 2017 to THE METAMORPHOSIS of PAN TRINBAGO

16 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Question 34 for Mr Joseph, Who did he hire to pen that drivel."

Jay Cumberbatch replied Oct 28, 2017 to STATEMENT BY MICHAEL JOSEPH - Public Relations Officer - Pan Trinbago

7 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Peter deLight

"HA,HA,HA,real monkey business oui."

Jay Cumberbatch replied Sep 2, 2017 to Aquil Arrindell failed the staff of Pan Trinbago. “No pay” is the cry.

10 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"You're seriously speaking about white collar thieves in TNT?? You need to check out…"

Jay Cumberbatch replied Aug 8, 2017 to I am calling on the RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ to RESIGN this week!!!

5 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Jay Cumberbatch

"Applaud the talent. It takes a job,savings and time,you'll get there, you're young.…"

Jay Cumberbatch replied Aug 4, 2017 to Pan prodigy needs monetary assistance for music studies

5 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by odw

"Charity begins at home and......well you where it ends. I can't imagine what goes th…"

Jay Cumberbatch replied Aug 2, 2017 to Minister wants pan in Africa classrooms

7 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"These are American children from the Commonwealth of Virginia."

Jay Cumberbatch replied Jun 24, 2017 to Students learn to play steel drums at summer camp

4 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Jay Cumberbatch

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service