When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Sweet Eustace's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"one day i hope to join the two pieces, and call it Pan symphony in G and A minor,  …"

Sweet Eustace replied Nov 5, 2013 to "Symphony in G" versus "Pan in A Minor"

16 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by FOY BARNES

"the blind test can be good, am not trying to boast but to make a point a friend of m…"

Sweet Eustace replied Nov 3, 2013 to A more scientific approach to obtain better results in Pan competitions

13 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Sweet Eustace

"St claire I am an expert at bias I have had a lion share direct and indirect, in pan…"

Sweet Eustace replied Nov 3, 2013 to A more scientific approach to obtain better results in Pan competitions

13 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Sweet Eustace

"no kidding shalah ,Michael know first hand  bout this, don't want to start no troubl…"

Sweet Eustace replied Oct 29, 2013 to A more scientific approach to obtain better results in Pan competitions

13 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Sweet Eustace

"Ah cyar leave it like this, I have a Luther Vandross Cd with him trying out cover so…"

Sweet Eustace replied Oct 17, 2013 to Revisited -- Getting Panned in Trinidad -- (insult or not?) - The Jacob Edgar Saga

176 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"somebody took a picture of my worst side boy I was embarrased,I feel if it did not h…"

Sweet Eustace replied Oct 17, 2013 to Revisited -- Getting Panned in Trinidad -- (insult or not?) - The Jacob Edgar Saga

176 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"yea Alex I will strongly recomend Dudley Dickson he is not oly good but a very nice…"

Sweet Eustace replied Oct 17, 2013 to Help: The inside F. Low C Tenor

20 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by FOY BARNES

"you are obviously new to pan, it is imposslble to gain advice withn a verbal opinion…"

Sweet Eustace replied Oct 17, 2013 to Help: The inside F. Low C Tenor

20 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by FOY BARNES

"I still wrap some of my sticks, It was a must in my pan class home you had to learn…"

Sweet Eustace replied Oct 4, 2013 to The Art of Stick Wrapping - An Unforgotten Skill

32 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

"Stay strong brother, I know that feeling been there two years now "

Sweet Eustace replied Oct 2, 2013 to Condolences to the family and friends of Anthony 'Ike' Hinds

8 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Sweet Eustace

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service