When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Charlene Lusk's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Could never confirm this news via TT. Heard another gentleman named Zephyrine Joseph…"

Charlene Lusk replied Apr 10 to Invaders Steel Orchestra pioneer Errol Zephyrine has NOT passed

8 Apr 10
Reply by Charlene Lusk

"Errol Zephyrine or "Augmented" as he liked to be called, was an original member of t…"

Charlene Lusk replied Apr 9 to Invaders Steel Orchestra pioneer Errol Zephyrine has NOT passed

8 Apr 10
Reply by Charlene Lusk

"Hi Mr. Glenroy, I totally agree with you, you are usually pretty  focused on the top…"

Charlene Lusk replied Nov 23, 2015 to THE PAN SONG.....

35 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Mr.Valentine, Glad you mentioned that fact. That is an easy decision. First off, it'…"

Charlene Lusk replied Nov 19, 2015 to Arrangers Should Be Allowed to Arrange for More than One Band in Any Category

21 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by VALENTINE YOUNG

"Thanks again Claude. Hey, maybe I can become famous as those guys who write all thos…"

Charlene Lusk replied Oct 3, 2015 to Why is "Boogsie" catching licks so?

24 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Charlene Lusk

"Thanks Claude, long time no see bro. I will be coming north soon, would try to conta…"

Charlene Lusk replied Oct 3, 2015 to Why is "Boogsie" catching licks so?

24 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Charlene Lusk

"He's Boogsie and that won't change, that came straight from above.   Having said tha…"

Charlene Lusk replied Oct 2, 2015 to Why is "Boogsie" catching licks so?

24 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Charlene Lusk

"Good looking out Gerald I thought they were defunct, Sorry about buddy"

Charlene Lusk replied Jun 29, 2015 to STEELBANDS WHICH HAVE PASSED

146 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"I have read through all the contributions so I will not duplicate any already listed…"

Charlene Lusk replied Jun 29, 2015 to STEELBANDS WHICH HAVE PASSED

146 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Hey Sir Bob,  So good to know that you are still an active player in the business, H…"

Charlene Lusk replied Oct 15, 2014 to Help my "b" note makes me cringe - (says Tommycai from Long Island)

10 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by bob diaz

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service