When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Miguel Reyes 's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"AS THEY SAY WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD MOVIE , there is going to be a Part 2.. There is mor…"

Miguel Reyes replied Apr 7 to Pan Elders and Duvone Stewart Part Ways

14 Apr 9
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"You still think Trinidad and Tobago has the greatest show on earth  when it come to…"

Miguel Reyes replied Mar 8 to BIT of RIO CARNIVAL 2019

10 Mar 9
Reply by marilyn metivier-sheppard

"I agree with madam president about changes should come to our  panorama to bring it…"

Miguel Reyes replied Mar 7 to Pan Trinbago on Carnival Season - Changes for Panorama 2020

4 Mar 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I live  NYC  and I just got back last night And I  listening to all the bands on Sun…"

Miguel Reyes replied Feb 20 to PICK THE FIRST FIVE IN 2019 PANORAMA...

16 Feb 23
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Renegades / Invaders/Skiffle/ Allstars/Radoes"

Miguel Reyes replied Feb 18 to PICK THE FIRST FIVE IN 2019 PANORAMA...

16 Feb 23
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Pan  will  survive without panorama in Trinidad because Pan is now all over the worl…"

Miguel Reyes replied Apr 14, 2018 to Bugs asked 2 Questions(will there be Panorama in 2019 and can Pan survive in Trinidad with out Panorama, My question if Panorama is abandon in Trinidad will it leave a LARGE HOLE in Tourism/Economy

3 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"The NCC knows ahead of time when the next carnival is so there  is plenty of time to…"

Miguel Reyes replied Feb 24, 2018 to Sweeping changes coming to Carnival

24 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by odw

"Well the thing almost over ,, band number 10 playing and I enjoyed most  but my pick…"

Miguel Reyes replied Feb 11, 2018 to Finals Order of Appearance for Large Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama 2018

32 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Miguel Reyes

" Favoritism is a fact that is true , in competitions , food. And people ,  but it is…"

Miguel Reyes replied Jan 16, 2018 to So which 10 of the 15 LARGE STEELBANDS are going to make the FINALS?

14 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Randi Curvan

"So it look like all of these picks are based on “  favoritism “ not arrangments, bec…"

Miguel Reyes replied Jan 16, 2018 to So which 10 of the 15 LARGE STEELBANDS are going to make the FINALS?

14 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Randi Curvan

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service