When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Miguel Reyes 's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Myself and many around the world that could not be present at the savanna in Trinida…"

Miguel Reyes replied Feb 23 to When Steel Talks extends congratulations to Desperadoes Steel Orchestra - The 2020 Panorama Champions

20 Feb 24
Reply by odw

"Please tell me because I was trying to sift the flour  to get a clearer understandin…"

Miguel Reyes replied Feb 6 to Revolution wanted -- Panorama 2020

11 Feb 7
Reply by Earl Ramsey

"I went back and listened to Starlift and this is the first time in years this band h…"

Miguel Reyes replied Feb 3 to Watch (Northern) Large Prelims Live Feed - February 2, 2020

8 Feb 3
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"My take away from the North large bands prelims last night,  no one had an outstandi…"

Miguel Reyes replied Feb 3 to Watch (Northern) Large Prelims Live Feed - February 2, 2020

8 Feb 3
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"I know the thing now start  in the medium bands , and I only hear the East bands ,bu…"

Miguel Reyes replied Jan 30 to Watch Medium Prelims Live Feed - January 29, 2020

10 Feb 1
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"For yet another year , and maybe 3in a Row, I am looking forward to hearing  Renegad…"

Miguel Reyes replied Jan 19 to ‘Wrong Again’ sung by Skinny Banton | 2020 Tune of choice

6 Jan 27
Reply by odw

"These are my picks Uotown facinators tnt defense force  Genesis Golden hands Arima G…"

Miguel Reyes replied Jan 14 to PICK THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN SMALL BAND FINALS ON FRIDAY:

8 Jan 18
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I appreciate you Sean Caruth for all you are doing for those of us who do not quite…"

Miguel Reyes replied Dec 1, 2019 to COPYRIGHT LIES & DECEIT Music Industry Failure in Trinidad and Tobago

5 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"My two cents”” I have watch many ah panoramas having played from 9 years old now in…"

Miguel Reyes replied Nov 24, 2019 to TTT Live Stream - Single Pan Finals

9 Nov 24, 2019
Reply by Miguel Reyes

"AS THEY SAY WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD MOVIE , there is going to be a Part 2.. There is mor…"

Miguel Reyes replied Apr 7, 2019 to Pan Elders and Duvone Stewart Part Ways

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service