When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Peter deLight's Discussions (331)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir Claudius: Did you mean, "WHAT A SHAM"?  Just asking.  :-) Anyway, keep calm and…"

Peter deLight replied on Sunday to The HIGHLIGHT of the PANORAMA NIGHT was that FABULOUS COMMENTARY by KEITH DIAZ on PAN and PAN PERFORMANCE ... WOW!!!

1 on Sunday
Reply by Peter deLight

"Look ODW: Jess giv meh the 6 Numbers for the Lotto — and we go call dat, ... not "G…"

Peter deLight replied on Friday to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 on Friday
Reply by Peter deLight

"ODW:Check meh:— On Feb 9, 2020 @ 8:15pm, Bugs was, and as far as I can tell, is the…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 19 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 on Friday
Reply by Peter deLight

"Sir Claudius:I couldn't agree with you more. Honour them now. Not Later. BTW, you m…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 18 to Well maybe the PAN COMMUNITY will wake up and learn to HONOUR THEM when they are ALIVE instead of wating until DEY DEAD to express all this LOVE and APPRECIATION and SENTIMENT ...

2 Feb 19
Reply by odw

"LoL. Yuh eh easy nah, ODW. I hear yah. Irie, marn.You may not consider yuhself a see…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 18 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 on Friday
Reply by Peter deLight

"ODW: Let's hope we have good weather on the weekend. "How could one band, shake di…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 18 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 on Friday
Reply by Peter deLight

"Mr Stewart: Older folk would say: "Laugh to provoke". I say, ... a most apt respons…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 13 to de judges tief!! 2020 Panorama

30 Feb 14
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"So right! A different sounding band to the prelims. I'd say: "Promoted dearly". "

Peter deLight replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"I did respond and the same thing happened to me — blank.  Probably too much traffic…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Sir Claudius, hear de wife: "Lard, wha ah do wrang again?" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha All…"

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service