When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Peter deLight's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir Cess: Do you think that this is one of the reasons why the highest and the lowe…"

Peter deLight replied 2 hours ago to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

18 2 hours ago
Reply by Russell Providence

"CIRCUMVENTED? .... THE WORLD? — MANY TIMES OVER? Nah Nah Mr G.  I disagree. Totally…"

Peter deLight replied on Sunday to I was looking at an INTERVIEW on CNN tonight and the INTERVIEWEE said: CHANGE ALWAYS COMES FROM THE OUTSIDE!!!

2 on Sunday
Reply by odw

"Attn: Mr Claude Gonzales Sir,The income disparity revealed is alarming, and pan mem…"

Peter deLight replied Nov 4 to I want a complete FINANCIAL REPORT from BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE TODAY -- along the lines of THIS AUDIT REPORT ...

6 Nov 4
Reply by Peter deLight

"Attn: Mr Russell Providence Sir: I find no fault neither with your position nor wit…"

Peter deLight replied Nov 4 to Beverley Ramsey Moore, Corrupt To The Core

11 Nov 4
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"With specific reference to Mr Trump, Sir Cess, did you not mean 'wrong' instead of '…"

Peter deLight replied Oct 18 to GREGORY LINDSAY: BEVERLEY sending you as a STOOL PIGEON on THIS FORUM to try to NEUTRALIZE ME -- but ALLYUH EH ABLE!!!

6 Oct 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"My Word!  Mr. Gonzales! Surely, there must be a better way of perpetuating your int…"

Peter deLight replied Oct 6 to PANORAMA HISTORY: For the first time in the HISTORY OF PANORAMA a "LOCAL WHITE BOY" has been hired to arrange for a BIG TEN BAND!!!

7 Oct 6
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"27 seconds of Pure Audio Nicety!  If TASSO were to run this National Novena (Nine Ni…"

Peter deLight replied Aug 23 to TrinidadAllSars family...at Pan & Powder

1 Aug 23
Reply by Peter deLight

"No apologies!! How else can I bring you out of your celebratory stupor, Mr ALN.  I t…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 3 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Based on what you stated was reported and what the official results confirmed, can o…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 3 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The grass in the Savannah will be trampled after Renegades put dong their 8 minutes…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 2 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service