When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Peter deLight's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"No apologies!! How else can I bring you out of your celebratory stupor, Mr ALN.  I t…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 3 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Based on what you stated was reported and what the official results confirmed, can o…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 3 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The grass in the Savannah will be trampled after Renegades put dong their 8 minutes…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 2 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude: Some Sweet Relxing Grass. Savannah Grass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 28 to Serious "IRON LOVE" -- Johanna Chucakree

3 Mar 1
Reply by evan lobo

"MTripleTB:Missed yuh, marn. Thanks for sharing yuh 'seppe (recipe!). LoL!!As always…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 18 to Semi Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

25 Feb 18
Reply by Bugs

"Cess:Both you and I know, as long as Mr A.L. Nunes keeping quiet, the rest ah de fi…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 13 to Live Streamed - Renegades Steel Orchestra 2019 Panorama - Preliminary

13 Feb 13
Reply by Peter deLight

"Earl:The superiority of Duvone's winning arrangement last year was indisputable as…"

Peter deLight replied Jan 20 to BANDS GO FOR HOOKIN MEH [FIVE BANDS]

17 Jan 20
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Having thoroughly enjoyed the above delightful piece by Sharmain Baboolal, how can…"

Peter deLight replied Jan 19 to A father's son: a blood dynasty - by Sharmain Baboolal

3 Jan 19
Reply by odw

"ODW:I definitely admit and concur that's incontrovertible 'leadership by example'.…"

Peter deLight replied Jan 15 to BEVERLEY SAYS: "THERE WILL BE A PANORAMA IN 2019 WITH WHOEVER IS GOING!"

9 Jan 16
Reply by odw

"Sir,I could not agree with you more.When I first heard the new president importune…"

Peter deLight replied Jan 15 to BEVERLEY SAYS: "THERE WILL BE A PANORAMA IN 2019 WITH WHOEVER IS GOING!"

9 Jan 16
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service