When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Peter deLight's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"27 seconds of Pure Audio Nicety!  If TASSO were to run this National Novena (Nine Ni…"

Peter deLight replied Aug 23 to TrinidadAllSars family...at Pan & Powder

1 Aug 23
Reply by Peter deLight

"No apologies!! How else can I bring you out of your celebratory stupor, Mr ALN.  I t…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 3 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Based on what you stated was reported and what the official results confirmed, can o…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 3 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The grass in the Savannah will be trampled after Renegades put dong their 8 minutes…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 2 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude: Some Sweet Relxing Grass. Savannah Grass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 28 to Serious "IRON LOVE" -- Johanna Chucakree

3 Mar 1
Reply by evan lobo

"MTripleTB:Missed yuh, marn. Thanks for sharing yuh 'seppe (recipe!). LoL!!As always…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 18 to Semi Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

25 Feb 18
Reply by Bugs

"Cess:Both you and I know, as long as Mr A.L. Nunes keeping quiet, the rest ah de fi…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 13 to Live Streamed - Renegades Steel Orchestra 2019 Panorama - Preliminary

13 Feb 13
Reply by Peter deLight

"Earl:The superiority of Duvone's winning arrangement last year was indisputable as…"

Peter deLight replied Jan 20 to BANDS GO FOR HOOKIN MEH [FIVE BANDS]

17 Jan 20
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Having thoroughly enjoyed the above delightful piece by Sharmain Baboolal, how can…"

Peter deLight replied Jan 19 to A father's son: a blood dynasty - by Sharmain Baboolal

3 Jan 19
Reply by odw

"ODW:I definitely admit and concur that's incontrovertible 'leadership by example'.…"

Peter deLight replied Jan 15 to BEVERLEY SAYS: "THERE WILL BE A PANORAMA IN 2019 WITH WHOEVER IS GOING!"

9 Jan 16
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service