When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Peter deLight's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"BIRDSONG? That doesn’t sound correct, Claudius. But then again, when it comes to an…"

Peter deLight replied Aug 19 to 14 MILLION to build New DESPERADOES PAN YARD; 8 million to rebuild TOBAGO GOLDEN LANE PAN YARD; More MILLIONS to upgrade SIMON SPREE PAN CULTURAL CENTER ...

3 Aug 19
Reply by Peter deLight

"Sir Claudius: How are you?   I trust you’re well and enjoying life to its fullest.…"

Peter deLight replied Aug 18 to 14 MILLION to build New DESPERADOES PAN YARD; 8 million to rebuild TOBAGO GOLDEN LANE PAN YARD; More MILLIONS to upgrade SIMON SPREE PAN CULTURAL CENTER ...

3 Aug 19
Reply by Peter deLight

"Sir Claudius: I’m ‘once again’ (= ‘continually’) embarrassed.  Not for the perennia…"

Peter deLight replied Aug 5 to DEMOTED VP BREAKS HIS SELF IMPOSED SILENCE

2 Aug 5
Reply by Peter deLight

"Sir Claude: You make no bones about it — this rudderless organization is deprived o…"

Peter deLight replied Jul 29 to Well I am planning to play A CENTRAL ROLE in this 2021 PAN TRINBAGO ELECTION ... but so far NOBODY has hired me to be ON THEIR TEAM ...

2 Jul 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Sir: Where do WE go from here?  There is only one place to go, Big Bud. And that is…"

Peter deLight replied Jun 3, 2020 to A pack of CIGARETTES and a counterfeit $20 bill brings AMERICA to its KNEES -- from sea to shining sea ...

9 Jun 5, 2020
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Sir Claudius: Is there anything more poetic than your president, Donald John Trump,…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 12, 2020 to Well it seems that DONALD TRUMP finally met HIS MATCH in a VIRUS ...

5 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Right again, Cess. So let us do what we must .......... TODAY!  For we shall not pas…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 2, 2020 to Cecil Hinkson: Did you FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PANORAMA BALL? I hope that you did!!!

15 Mar 2, 2020
Reply by Peter deLight

"Sir Claudius: Did you mean, "WHAT A SHAM"?  Just asking.  :-) Anyway, keep calm and…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 23, 2020 to The HIGHLIGHT of the PANORAMA NIGHT was that FABULOUS COMMENTARY by KEITH DIAZ on PAN and PAN PERFORMANCE ... WOW!!!

1 Feb 23, 2020
Reply by Peter deLight

"Look ODW: Jess giv meh the 6 Numbers for the Lotto — and we go call dat, ... not "G…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 21, 2020 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by Peter deLight

"ODW:Check meh:— On Feb 9, 2020 @ 8:15pm, Bugs was, and as far as I can tell, is the…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 19, 2020 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by Peter deLight

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service