When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Peter deLight's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

"So right! A different sounding band to the prelims. I'd say: "Promoted dearly". "

Peter deLight replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"I did respond and the same thing happened to me — blank.  Probably too much traffic…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Sir Claudius, hear de wife: "Lard, wha ah do wrang again?" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha All…"

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Please Inez — Peter is fine.  That would deLight me. So pay no heed to Sir Claudius.…"

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Check the commentators on 105.1FM.  I think they're much better. "

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"This is exactly what ah mean, ODW.  You are true to form. Merci encore une fois. A…"

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"ODW (*TML): On behalf of those who missed that insightful slomo display by Duvone,…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 8 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Sir Claude: "Going to Kansas City, Kansas City, here I come.  They've got some pret…"

Peter deLight replied Feb 2 to ALLYUH does always like to compare PANORAMA to the SUPER BOWL. So ah want to tell allyuh that at 6:45 PM PST on Sunday, Patrick Mahomes and his Coach (Andy Reid) will be singing: WRONG AGAIN!!!

4 Feb 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Sir Claudius: Was it not Kitch who voiced, in one of his gems: "Pan cud play anythi…"

Peter deLight replied Jan 8 to PAN PEOPLE complaining about the LACK OF APPROPRIATE MUSIC available for PANORAMA PLAY this year -- and that really opens up a couple cans of worms!!!

7 Jan 11
Reply by odw

"Sir G: You've been right. How vindicated you must feel. For years, you've been high…"

Peter deLight replied Nov 17, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: 20,000 MEMBERS of WHEN STEEL TALKS are waiting for your REPORTS on THE FORENSIC AUDIT and the CORRUPT VEE PEE ..

5 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service