When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Peter deLight's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir Cess: Do you think that this is one of the reasons why the highest and the lowe…"

Peter deLight replied Nov 15, 2019 to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

32 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by odw

"CIRCUMVENTED? .... THE WORLD? — MANY TIMES OVER? Nah Nah Mr G.  I disagree. Totally…"

Peter deLight replied Nov 10, 2019 to I was looking at an INTERVIEW on CNN tonight and the INTERVIEWEE said: CHANGE ALWAYS COMES FROM THE OUTSIDE!!!

2 Nov 10, 2019
Reply by odw

"Attn: Mr Claude Gonzales Sir,The income disparity revealed is alarming, and pan mem…"

Peter deLight replied Nov 4, 2019 to I want a complete FINANCIAL REPORT from BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE TODAY -- along the lines of THIS AUDIT REPORT ...

6 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Peter deLight

"Attn: Mr Russell Providence Sir: I find no fault neither with your position nor wit…"

Peter deLight replied Nov 4, 2019 to Beverley Ramsey Moore, Corrupt To The Core

11 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"With specific reference to Mr Trump, Sir Cess, did you not mean 'wrong' instead of '…"

Peter deLight replied Oct 18, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: BEVERLEY sending you as a STOOL PIGEON on THIS FORUM to try to NEUTRALIZE ME -- but ALLYUH EH ABLE!!!

6 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"My Word!  Mr. Gonzales! Surely, there must be a better way of perpetuating your int…"

Peter deLight replied Oct 6, 2019 to PANORAMA HISTORY: For the first time in the HISTORY OF PANORAMA a "LOCAL WHITE BOY" has been hired to arrange for a BIG TEN BAND!!!

7 Oct 6, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"27 seconds of Pure Audio Nicety!  If TASSO were to run this National Novena (Nine Ni…"

Peter deLight replied Aug 23, 2019 to TrinidadAllSars family...at Pan & Powder

1 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Peter deLight

"No apologies!! How else can I bring you out of your celebratory stupor, Mr ALN.  I t…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 3, 2019 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Based on what you stated was reported and what the official results confirmed, can o…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 3, 2019 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The grass in the Savannah will be trampled after Renegades put dong their 8 minutes…"

Peter deLight replied Mar 2, 2019 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service