When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,664)

Discussions Replied To (1591) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvP3vwBWs_g"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 5 to Calypso of the day (Calypso History Month): MARGARITA by SPARROW

6 Oct 5
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"https://youtu.be/gvP3vwBWs_g"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 5 to Calypso of the day (Calypso History Month): MARGARITA by SPARROW

6 Oct 5

"Dem is some well paying executive jobs , Claude. How come yuh eh running ? :)"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 4 to Seven want to be Pan boss

15 Oct 4
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"The original leader of Hilanders , and a true pioneer of the art- form. My condolenc…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 3 to KIM LOY WONG tuner & panist has passed...

15 Oct 17
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Yes , it's been a while now , I'm having difficulty posting or editing my posts. Tim…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 3 to Remembering ZKen "Professor " Philmore by Dalton Narine

2 Oct 3

"Editor isn't working properly , I'm having a hard time with my posts lately , for so…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 3 to Remembering ZKen "Professor " Philmore by Dalton Narine

2 Oct 3

"There are many really good  recordings of pan music out there , and they aren't hard…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 26 to These are the two GREATEST PIECES OF PAN MUSIC I ever heard!!!

16 Sep 26
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Can't let you get away with that , Cecil after I was just gave Basement Recordings a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 26 to These are the two GREATEST PIECES OF PAN MUSIC I ever heard!!!

16 Sep 26
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Trini people love pan. Its in our DNA. Pan people still haven;t figured out how best…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 25 to Listen to Pan on the Road -- 2018 Republic Day J'ouvert in Woodbrook Trinidad

5 Sep 27
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Claude , yuh ever hear them talk about a dependency syndrome ? Because that's what i…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 20 to Pan Trinbago Elections Date Set

11 Sep 20

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service