When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,672)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"The original leader of Hilanders , and a true pioneer of the art- form. My condolenc…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 3, 2018 to KIM LOY WONG tuner & panist has passed...

15 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Yes , it's been a while now , I'm having difficulty posting or editing my posts. Tim…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 3, 2018 to Remembering ZKen "Professor " Philmore by Dalton Narine

2 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Editor isn't working properly , I'm having a hard time with my posts lately , for so…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Oct 3, 2018 to Remembering ZKen "Professor " Philmore by Dalton Narine

2 Oct 3, 2018

"There are many really good  recordings of pan music out there , and they aren't hard…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 26, 2018 to These are the two GREATEST PIECES OF PAN MUSIC I ever heard!!!

16 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Can't let you get away with that , Cecil after I was just gave Basement Recordings a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 26, 2018 to These are the two GREATEST PIECES OF PAN MUSIC I ever heard!!!

16 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Trini people love pan. Its in our DNA. Pan people still haven;t figured out how best…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 25, 2018 to Listen to Pan on the Road -- 2018 Republic Day J'ouvert in Woodbrook Trinidad

5 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Claude , yuh ever hear them talk about a dependency syndrome ? Because that's what i…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 20, 2018 to Pan Trinbago Elections Date Set

11 Sep 20, 2018

"Since I obviously don't know any of these people personally , I need more than good…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 18, 2018 to I fully Support the Honorable Beverley Ramsey Moore for the TOP Pan Job of Trinidad and Tobago

19 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"What everyone seems to be missing is this. Its all about money. At this time , I bel…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 16, 2018 to Do we need a "Ministry of Steelpan"?

14 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by masai hall

"And Cecil , ah cyar argue with Claude , either."

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 14, 2018 to Do we need a "Ministry of Steelpan"?

14 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by masai hall

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service