When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,672)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Cecil , But the "Ministry of Culture " is or should be the "Ministry of pan" . I…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 14, 2018 to Do we need a "Ministry of Steelpan"?

14 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by masai hall

"I hate beating a dead horse , but ah have to keep reminding allyuh. Allyuh realize…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 11, 2018 to So PAN TRINBAGO is EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS SHORT on PAYMENTS to PANORAMA PAYMENTS for BANDS and PLAYERS!!!

5 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"As an ex-pat , who is also a born Trini , I definitely do not think that local Trini…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 31, 2018 to We have neglected our expats, not realizing that they are our link to the global market in real time.

21 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude , I keep telling you that Pan Trinbago serves a useful purpose for the govern…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 30, 2018 to How come dey Shutting Down PETROTRIN and leaving PAN TRINBAGO with a BIG NEW 3-year contract?

4 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Claude , you may be interested to know that I still have in my possession an authent…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 29, 2018 to time for an independence award for diaz [The Right Honourable Keith Diaz]

3 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"I don't like steelbands on trucks. Like I've said many times, I think something abou…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 27, 2018 to Steelband activities featuring the mobile steelband

4 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"To me the mobile steelband has always been primal , organic, feeding off, and reflec…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 21, 2018 to Maria Nunes takes us to the Laventille Steelband Street Parade

11 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Are you suggesting , Bugs that young people cannot take control of Pan Tribago , bec…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 17, 2018 to Ah want to see this list of candidates for PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO real bad!!!

11 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by merrytonestothebone

""Tobago believes the entire Pan Trinbago executive must be held accountable for mism…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 16, 2018 to ‘Only way to save pan’ Tobago support for NCC control of Pan Trinbago

3 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"Claude , ah glad to see yuh backing de youths to run Pan Trinbago. Is time for we ol…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 13, 2018 to BIG 5 COMING AGAIN!!!

10 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service