When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,672)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to see panorama stop being some kind of work project for panists , and…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 12, 2018 to I recently saw NCC Panorama 2019 schedule with no mention of Single Pan category and i am surprise why WST members remain silent so far!!!

33 Oct 29, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Merrytones , The fact that you use the traditional expression "beatin' pan" says a l…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 12, 2018 to I recently saw NCC Panorama 2019 schedule with no mention of Single Pan category and i am surprise why WST members remain silent so far!!!

33 Oct 29, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude , why would he not run ? Its a paying gig , and if the steelbands send delega…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 1, 2018 to PRO Michael L. Joseph accuses president of being a dictator

10 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Bugs

"Thank you for posting this , Claude , something thoughtful for a change :) The autho…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 28, 2018 to DRINK AH BEER VOTING SYSTEM determines THE PRESIDENT

3 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"I hope all steelband members aware of the importance of band delegates. Be very awar…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 27, 2018 to Pan Trinbago Inc. will be convening an Extraordinary General Meeting

16 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"I hear you , Aquil and you're making sense. However , in spite of the ravings of som…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 25, 2018 to Prime minister, ministers, mayors and councillors, take notice and take action. Pan camps need help. Part 2

43 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by odw

"I'm sure we're capable of holding multiple thoughts at the same time , Mercer Ramdoo."

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 16, 2018 to On the subject of competition ( calypso and panorama ) music..

3 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Move forward to what , Claude ? And believe me , I'm only asking. Maybe you see some…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 15, 2018 to Should a Steelband who has no intentions of appearing on the road for Carnival be allowed to register and take part in Panorama?

4 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by earl richards

"It seems obvious to me that the issues addressed on forums such as these , though th…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 12, 2018 to THREE MONTHS to the PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS and how come all the candidates SO QUIET?

13 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"And yuh notice de race ting he always trying to promote ?"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 3, 2018 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

16 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service