When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,672)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"Merrytones, who am I thinking of ? "TrollIn Internet slang, a troll is a person who…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 3, 2018 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

16 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by odw

"I hope you're not referring to me Russel Providence , because I definitely makes no…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 1, 2018 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

16 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by odw

"All good questions , merrytones , that should be addressed. However , remember that…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 1, 2018 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

16 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by odw

"Good points , Michael."

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 30, 2018 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

16 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by odw

"Bugs , I read the statement from Scobie and you're right he made some serious charge…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 29, 2018 to It's the reason they use the word "alleged" , folks !

4 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Ajamu Nyomba ,We have to be real here. If Pan players cannot get together and form a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 27, 2018 to How pan people gave away their power , and why they're paying for it .

4 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Rosy

"Guys , you all are looking at this thing backwards. Pan Trinbago's job isn't to "DEL…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 26, 2018 to Pan People must "fix" Pan Trinbago, not wait for the government of the courts to do it for them.

9 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by oswald alexander

"Honestly , Russell Providence , I don't know , and that's a good question. Since Pan…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 26, 2018 to Pan People must "fix" Pan Trinbago, not wait for the government of the courts to do it for them.

9 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by oswald alexander

"Bugs , I'm not saying there isn't thievery and corruption . All I'm trying to say is…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 25, 2018 to DOCTOR DOLLY said that Keith Diaz and Richard Forteau "MISMANAGED" the PAN TRINBAGO FUNDS ...

11 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by evan lobo

"Bugs , read de  damn mandate allyuh give dem by law ! It's on PT website ! Dey have…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 25, 2018 to DOCTOR DOLLY said that Keith Diaz and Richard Forteau "MISMANAGED" the PAN TRINBAGO FUNDS ...

11 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by evan lobo

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service