When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,672)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"This is why I've said that there may be to much focus on financial improprieties  by…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 25, 2018 to DOCTOR DOLLY said that Keith Diaz and Richard Forteau "MISMANAGED" the PAN TRINBAGO FUNDS ...

11 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by evan lobo

"Merrytones , the "continued reliance on ole people " is definitely a large part of t…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 20, 2018 to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

26 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"I think it just may be that too much of an issue has been made about money - panoram…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 18, 2018 to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

26 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"Claude ,my friend I hope this has changed , but I doubt it. One of the things I've a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 13, 2018 to So are we ready to ADMIT that PAN PROGRESS in PAN TRINBAGO is not going to happen in OUR LIFETIME?

14 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I kind of disagree with your premise , Claude , though I get your point. The strengt…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 13, 2018 to So are we ready to ADMIT that PAN PROGRESS in PAN TRINBAGO is not going to happen in OUR LIFETIME?

14 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Don't want to sound like a capitalist , but since their actual "work" is only panora…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 9, 2018 to FREE MONEY!!! After burning the midnight oil practising with one or several bands for Panorama and Pantrinbago came up with the idea to pay players a stipend of $1000.00, is it free or earned money?

14 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Bugs

"Regardless of your political point of view , "One Love , One Heart " is the sweetest…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 8, 2018 to Favourite Sparrow

8 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"One cannot overestimate the impact Bobby Mohammed had on the steelband sound , tempo…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 2, 2018 to Meet Lennox “Bobby” Mohammed - Champion Arranger for Guinness Cavaliers Steel Orchestra - Up-close!

12 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

"The very last line in the article says it all : "Pan Trinbago had a governance issue…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 1, 2018 to Gadsby-Dolly digs in on pan payment

11 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Russell Providence

"Merrytones , sometimes you sound like one of us old ex-pats  :) . Back in the day ,…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 1, 2018 to Gadsby-Dolly digs in on pan payment

11 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Russell Providence

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service