When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

VALENTINE YOUNG's Discussions (801)

Discussions Replied To (750) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Bugs. You are so correct with your statement concerning Mr. Bradley, you have do…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Nov 3, 2009 to Revisited - Clive Bradley: The man who helped shape the musical direction of Panorama

18 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Ian Franklin

"We as a Nation Sweet T&T are blessed to be able to have called Clive Bradley our…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Oct 31, 2009 to Revisited - Clive Bradley: The man who helped shape the musical direction of Panorama

18 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Ian Franklin

"I dont understand what Mr. Greene is saying. Could he elaborate, his response is a l…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Oct 10, 2009 to Legends -- Lennard “Scrubb” Wellington - St. Lucia's North Stars

19 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

"I have just finished listening to St. Lucia s North Stars and they have a great soun…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Oct 9, 2009 to Legends -- Lennard “Scrubb” Wellington - St. Lucia's North Stars

19 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

"Pantrinbago what are you speaking about? The only reason that you are trying to form…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Sep 17, 2009 to Pan Trinbago Responds to its Detractors

18 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Robert Saldenha

"Congrats to Ebony on their Panorama Victory, as I congratulate them I was also tryin…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Sep 1, 2009 to Ebony UK 2009 Panorama Champs! - Official Results

22 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by RONIN

"I was there and was a bit disappointed with how it went. It was supposed to be a pan…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Aug 11, 2009 to Pan Wonderland! Sonatas turns Yard into Pan Village for Grand Finalé

9 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Pan Rising

"I am so disappointed with the management of Pan Jazz. I make it a ritual to be prese…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied May 31, 2009 to The Ultimate Dis-Respect - Pan at Lincoln Center - Dead Man Walking?

82 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Bugs

"I CAME TO DESPERS IN 1965 THEY WERE THEN SPONSORED BY COCA COLA. I CAME THE SAME YEA…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Apr 24, 2009 to Scipio Sargeant passed away earlier today

22 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Stephen Howard

"I first met Scipio Sargeant when I was a teenager playing with Witco Desperadoes in…"

VALENTINE YOUNG replied Apr 21, 2009 to Scipio Sargeant passed away earlier today

22 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Stephen Howard

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service