When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lennox Morris's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, you are aware that Carnival rings in over 1 BILLION TT DOLLARS. So what is y…"

Lennox Morris replied Feb 27 to PANORAMA WILL MAKE A PROFIT THIS YEAR.

16 Feb 29
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Claude, there are always two sides to a story. I remember my Form 6 English teacher…"

Lennox Morris replied Feb 12 to The Pain-o-rama explained: Episode One..Renegades, Desperados and Exodus.

26 Feb 14
Reply by Aquil

"I agree with you and Exodus is still in the top 3."

Lennox Morris replied Feb 10 to On-air Host and Cultural Activist Gerelle Forbes Speaks on Presenting Pan to The People

8 Feb 10
Reply by Lennox Morris

"Claude,  I agree with you. The lady is correct."

Lennox Morris replied Feb 7 to On-air Host and Cultural Activist Gerelle Forbes Speaks on Presenting Pan to The People

8 Feb 10
Reply by Lennox Morris

"Claude, I am from Diego and knew Clive Bradley when he lived near to me in Fairview.…"

Lennox Morris replied Feb 6 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Exodus Steel Orchestra

13 Feb 6
Reply by Lennox Morris

"Exactly what are you talking about? Semis, Finals? I cannot understand how you can s…"

Lennox Morris replied Feb 6 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Exodus Steel Orchestra

13 Feb 6
Reply by Lennox Morris

"Now that the results are out, what do you have to say, Claude?"

13 Feb 6
Reply by Lennox Morris

"At least it is better than being in front of TV all night. Pan is used in developed…"

Lennox Morris replied Feb 2 to A Moment in Pan - Southern Marines - When Steel Talks - Pan Woman

10 Feb 2
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"Condolences to friends and family."

Lennox Morris replied May 10, 2019 to Glenda Gamory the President of Pantonic Steel Orchestra has passed - May 9, 2019

7 May 10, 2019
Reply by Carlton E. Munroe

"Your previous posting celebrated her birthday. Is this correct?"

Lennox Morris replied May 10, 2019 to Glenda Gamory the President of Pantonic Steel Orchestra has passed - May 9, 2019

7 May 10, 2019
Reply by Carlton E. Munroe

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service