When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

A.L.Nunes's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear you loud and clear!"

A.L.Nunes replied Oct 30, 2015 to Is it the band or is it the arranger? Robert Greenidge leaves Desperadoes!

41 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by whasi choo quan

"Excellent audio and visual..."

A.L.Nunes replied Oct 30, 2015 to Forget the governing bodies of Pan do your own thing.

13 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"@ odw.   I quote a letter I wrote on the Panorama 06 and I stand by what I said then…"

A.L.Nunes replied Oct 25, 2015 to Is it the band or is it the arranger? Robert Greenidge leaves Desperadoes!

41 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by whasi choo quan

"Can't say I have. If it's the Real Steal who won recently I'd let you know."

A.L.Nunes replied Oct 25, 2015 to Is it the band or is it the arranger? Robert Greenidge leaves Desperadoes!

41 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by whasi choo quan

"Although a definite "fruit" of Smooth, he had his own style and kept the All Stars i…"

41 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by whasi choo quan

"As a general statement there is weight to your statement but with respect to my ques…"

41 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by whasi choo quan

""Preoccupied with having Despers sound like Despers" - why single out Andre? What ab…"

41 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by whasi choo quan

"Your fact based points are taken and very much appreciated. I am grateful to see one…"

41 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by whasi choo quan

"If Zanda's arrangement of "Trini" with Deltones was played by Despers, that, for me,…"

A.L.Nunes replied Oct 24, 2015 to Is it the band or is it the arranger? Robert Greenidge leaves Desperadoes!

41 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by whasi choo quan

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service