When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Kelvin scoon's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, I have heard your complaints. Now, what part are you willing to play?Will you st…"

Kelvin scoon replied Jun 8 to Engagement with streaming drives growth of global music market...

7 Jun 10
Reply by odw

"How much? That should not be a secret"

Kelvin scoon replied May 24 to WACK presents Cheque to Pan Trinbago

18 May 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Now we are beginning to try to chart a course based on data. The information on Jazz…"

Kelvin scoon replied May 24 to Answering the question of jazz being the best genre to promote the pan - It's not !

6 May 26
Reply by odw

"   --appropriately "dressed in black" - the colour of mourning. Mourning for the dea…"

Kelvin scoon replied May 19 to EXODUS DAMAGED, SEEKS REDRESS

9 May 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"When will we see it in T&T? Will it qualify for entry to our TT Film Festival?"

Kelvin scoon replied May 3 to Tribeca diversifies film fest with ‘Charlie’s Records’

3 May 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The difference of one year is insignificant in a story being retold by old men who l…"

Kelvin scoon replied Apr 13 to Contradictory PAN HISTORY

3 Apr 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"PANTRINBAGO must make a determined effort to: Recover the Lennox Pierre steelband p…"

Kelvin scoon replied Apr 10 to I have come to the conclusion that 1947 is the year that the first TENOR PAN was BUILT (in T&T) using a 55 gallon OIL DRUM!!!

11 Apr 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"BIG QUESTION? Does the PATT have the capacity to handle the 2 way transport of the i…"

Kelvin scoon replied Feb 15 to 11 Tobago steelbands in Panorama semi-finals

1 Feb 15
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"This is one side of the coin, expressed with great emotion. But here is another side…"

Kelvin scoon replied Jan 9 to THE EMASCULATION OF OUR INDIGENOUS CULTURE by Michael L Joseph - Ex Pan Trinbago official

4 Jan 9
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"Thank you, Nellie Bly. You gave T&T the vehicle that transformed the world of mu…"

Kelvin scoon replied Nov 10, 2018 to Nellie Bly Oil Drum - The woman behind the 55-gallon steel oil drum.

8 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Kelvin scoon

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service