When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

C. Dalrymple's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I am anxiously awaiting the return home of the band. I ALSO SUGGEST TO MANAGEMENT  t…"

C. Dalrymple replied Jan 6, 2016 to Five Star Akil & Desperadoes and Sforzata

1 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by C. Dalrymple

"This illustrates the CLASS of your good self as well as that of Peter Minshall.  Kee…"

C. Dalrymple replied Nov 21, 2015 to ‘Mas Man’ Film on Peter Minshall Continues Awards Streak

5 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Gonzales

"Hello folks, that;s how Pan Supporters function, you remember when ALL STARS playing…"

C. Dalrymple replied Aug 11, 2015 to BOOGSIE SHARPE EXPLAINS THE MUSIC

57 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by whasi choo quan

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ROBBIE, MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU T…"

C. Dalrymple replied Apr 29, 2015 to Happy Birthday to Panist, Composer, Arranger Robert Greenidge

15 May 9, 2015
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"I  can understand what the JET BLUE  passenger said  ,because I  ,AT ABOUT 10.45AM  …"

C. Dalrymple replied Mar 23, 2015 to Massive Road Block in Trinidad - Port of Spain a Ghost Town

46 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by VALENTINE YOUNG

"I like your Research with that Calypso, but the fact remains no one listens properly…"

C. Dalrymple replied Mar 23, 2015 to Massive Road Block in Trinidad - Port of Spain a Ghost Town

46 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by VALENTINE YOUNG

"JUST ONE  QUESTION ,REVIEWING EACH  BAND 'S  SUMMARY , THE  TERM "plays" WHAT DOES R…"

C. Dalrymple replied Mar 2, 2015 to Revisiting --- The Good, Bad and Ugly - Smooth Sailing at 2015 Panorama Musical Game of Thrones - A WST Review

9 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Andrew Christopher

"Folks, do not  LOOK  below the surface,LOOK AHEAD. There is a REASON WHY EVERYTHING…"

C. Dalrymple replied Feb 18, 2015 to Social Media Backlash to Phase II Player Cut Before Panorama Finals

47 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by josephknights

"SO Sorry to burst you all Bubble, neither  MASSY ALL STARS  nor PHASE  11  would be…"

C. Dalrymple replied Feb 8, 2015 to Steelband Panorama Countdown 2015 Projection

16 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by odw

"Congratulations my buddy, though short in height, you are VERY TALL in your chosen C…"

C. Dalrymple replied Feb 5, 2015 to Congratulations to Panist, Film Director and Journalist Dalton Narine - Best Short Film

10 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service