When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

C. Dalrymple's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that the competition is over and one can listen to the MUSIC AND APPRECIATE IT,…"

C. Dalrymple replied Mar 6, 2009 to Desperadoes - Pan Redemption

12 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Kevin D. Lee

"Greetings to you Pan. Granted the idea bears fruit, my Question to you is . Do you f…"

C. Dalrymple replied Mar 5, 2009 to It's Time for a World Cup Panorama Competition!

16 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by GospelPan

"iT IS INTERESTING, SO MANY ARE APPALLED SO MANY ARE HURT, THINK ABOUT IT ,THE EXAMIN…"

C. Dalrymple replied Mar 3, 2009 to Panorama Fiasco on a Global Stage Caught on my Blackberry

90 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Who do you think is Pantrinbago?Is it not the Panplayers,could they not come togethe…"

C. Dalrymple replied Mar 3, 2009 to Panorama Fiasco on a Global Stage Caught on my Blackberry

90 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Greetings to all who contributed,tell me , what is the purpose of rules? TO BE OBEYE…"

90 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Well said,a lot of food for thought was just expounded for all to relish."

C. Dalrymple replied Feb 27, 2009 to An Analysis and Review of Trinidad and Tobago’s 2009 National Steelband Panorama

32 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jeannine Remy

"What do you mean,when you say 'Boogsie never got his due in New York'?"

C. Dalrymple replied Feb 19, 2009 to Making of Pantonic Live - Bradley & Pantonic - In My House - Another Basement Producion

4 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Al Foster

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service