When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Anthony V Young's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Claude for your insightful clarification. Your prolific and interesting post…"

Anthony V Young replied Mar 11 to A little MELLOW PAN in THE MORNING!!!

6 Mar 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I listened in complete amazement at the rendition of "Woman is Boss" which was sung…"

Anthony V Young replied Mar 10 to A little MELLOW PAN in THE MORNING!!!

6 Mar 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"At the viewing of this video interview of Mr. Caldera Caraballo, my wife and I could…"

Anthony V Young replied Jan 6 to Revisiting - Meet Caldera Caraballo - Panist, Performing Artist, Steelband Promoter... UpClose!

8 Jan 6
Reply by Anthony V Young

"It's so nice and refreshing to hear music from way back when, evoking a sense of swe…"

Anthony V Young replied Apr 27, 2019 to This early PAN MUSIC was put up on THIS FORUM decades ago (a little exaggeration) but I am putting it up again ...

6 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Leon 'Smooth' Edwards has deservedly and aptly earned that nickname of Smooth, as in…"

Anthony V Young replied Apr 9, 2015 to The making of a ‘Smooth’ Panorama arranger

4 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Anthony V Young

"On behalf of my wife Dianna and my entire family, I wish to convey our deepest sympa…"

Anthony V Young replied Feb 7, 2015 to Mas

2 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"This is so, so tragic and outrageous. What a shame! When even the revered Desperadoe…"

Anthony V Young replied Jan 13, 2015 to Despers manager: We have to continue

2 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Ian Cox

"Congratulations and much respect and admiration to Trinidad All Stars on the achieve…"

Anthony V Young replied Jan 13, 2015 to All Stars shines on

3 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Brian Ballantyne

"Mr. Bertrand Kelman, you have my heartfelt admiration and respect for your contribut…"

Anthony V Young replied Sep 9, 2014 to Happy Birthday to Master Tuner Bertram “Birch” Kelman - September 9

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by jozef scales

"My picks for the first three spots in tonight's Panorama finals are as follows: 1.…"

Anthony V Young replied Feb 9, 2013 to WHO WILL BE 2013 PANORAMA CHAMPIONS?

42 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service