When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Anthony V Young's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"It's so nice and refreshing to hear music from way back when, evoking a sense of swe…"

Anthony V Young replied Apr 27 to This early PAN MUSIC was put up on THIS FORUM decades ago (a little exaggeration) but I am putting it up again ...

6 Apr 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Leon 'Smooth' Edwards has deservedly and aptly earned that nickname of Smooth, as in…"

Anthony V Young replied Apr 9, 2015 to The making of a ‘Smooth’ Panorama arranger

4 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Anthony V Young

"On behalf of my wife Dianna and my entire family, I wish to convey our deepest sympa…"

Anthony V Young replied Feb 7, 2015 to Mas

2 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"This is so, so tragic and outrageous. What a shame! When even the revered Desperadoe…"

Anthony V Young replied Jan 13, 2015 to Despers manager: We have to continue

2 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Ian Cox

"Congratulations and much respect and admiration to Trinidad All Stars on the achieve…"

Anthony V Young replied Jan 13, 2015 to All Stars shines on

3 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Brian Ballantyne

"Mr. Bertrand Kelman, you have my heartfelt admiration and respect for your contribut…"

Anthony V Young replied Sep 9, 2014 to Happy Birthday to Master Tuner Bertram “Birch” Kelman - September 9

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by jozef scales

"My picks for the first three spots in tonight's Panorama finals are as follows: 1.…"

Anthony V Young replied Feb 9, 2013 to WHO WILL BE 2013 PANORAMA CHAMPIONS?

42 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"In response to Raffique Shah's article "Calypso dead", let me begin by declaring my…"

Anthony V Young replied Feb 5, 2013 to Calypso dead

23 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by BOB ANNA

"What a magnificent performance by the Rising Stars Youth Steel Orchestra who accompa…"

Anthony V Young replied Oct 17, 2012 to Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation funds USVI’s Rising Stars Youth Steel Orchestra

7 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by yvette johnson

"Glenroy Joseph, you are so deserving of all the well wishes from the members of WST…"

Anthony V Young replied Oct 1, 2012 to Happy Birthday to Glenroy Joseph

30 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Clarence Curvan

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service