When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

knolly smith's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"it's about time!"

knolly smith replied on Friday to HOW ABOUT AN HONORARY DOCTORATE FOR PELHAM GODDARD...

8 on Friday
Reply by knolly smith

" Welcome to Canada 'Toronto is a beautiful City', enjoy the Moment have fun"

knolly smith replied Jun 24 to The Trinidad & Tobago Chinese Steel Ensemble visits Toronto

3 Jun 24
Reply by knolly smith

"R.I.P Bro."

knolly smith replied Jun 11 to G. Allan O'Connor, founder of the NIU Steelband program, has passed away

3 Jun 11
Reply by knolly smith

"Thanks for the message it's a very good reminder! "

knolly smith replied May 16 to Meet Gay Magnus - Jamaica

2 May 16
Reply by Bugs

"Power to you Mr. Bowie you have made my day you are an asset to the Steelpan Family…"

knolly smith replied Apr 30 to Meet Bowie Sonnie Bowei of Nigeria -- Manufacturer, Pioneer, Panist, Arranger, Educator and Pan Ambassador - UpClose!

3 Apr 30
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Happy Birthday Robert enjoy the Moment, thank you for all the sweet music you have s…"

knolly smith replied Apr 28 to Happy Birthday to Robert Greenidge

9 Apr 30
Reply by kelvin junior stowe lyder

"She is a true leader......Peace and love sister. . "

knolly smith replied Mar 26 to Meet Chantal Esdelle - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

3 Mar 27
Reply by odw

"Power to you Mahalia  continue to spread the Gospel of the steelpan where ever you m…"

knolly smith replied Mar 24 to Meet Mahalia Thomas - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

1 Mar 24
Reply by knolly smith

"Welcome to the  Steelpan World sky is the limit for all Pannist Home and away"

knolly smith replied Mar 14 to Meet Yoshihiro Harada - Explorer, Pioneer, Panist, Composer, Arranger, Educator, Recording Artist and Band leader - UpClose!

2 Mar 15
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Congratulations! Justina Ploeger.......I would like you to post  on Pan times, a cop…"

knolly smith replied Mar 14 to Meet Justina Ploeger - Germany - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

1 Mar 14
Reply by knolly smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service