When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

knolly smith's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"its a good idea!! let's try it,we could have this discussion after carnival"

knolly smith replied Jan 17 to Panorama Live Broadcast for a Fee

33 Jan 18
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Because this is a PNM supported band,.Keiron Velentine…"

knolly smith replied Jan 16 to The 2018 Single Pan Champions Newtown Playboyz will not be defending their crown in 2019

4 Jan 16
Reply by knolly smith

"Long live Mr Birch Kellman Steel-Pan-Tuner Supreme!.....May God continue to direct y…"

knolly smith replied Jan 11 to Players and Tuners are People Too

4 Jan 11
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Gentlemen good luck! for panorama 2019"

knolly smith replied Jan 1 to Meet the Three Amigos - Odie Franklin, Marc Brooks and Kendall Williams - Panist, Panorama Arrangers - UpClose!

1 Jan 1
Reply by knolly smith

"Congratulations!"

knolly smith replied Dec 25, 2018 to Songwriter, PanMan Winsford “Joker” Devine - the Man, the Songs, the Legend - UpClose!

7 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Pan Times

"He will always be with us, not in flesh and blood.......but in mind and spirit!!!"

knolly smith replied Nov 25, 2018 to BOSS - Remembering Clive Bradley - by Dalton Narine

4 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Dalton Narine

"CONGRATULATIONS!!  ZAKIYA  De COTEAU YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION....PEACE"

knolly smith replied Nov 24, 2018 to Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

2 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Lord Blakie wrote this song....blakie and Sparrow were buddies, doing time at the yo…"

knolly smith replied Nov 21, 2018 to Revisited -- Jean and Joe: Post-World War II Gender Relations at the Dawn of Sparrow’s Career

5 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

"AH LIKE THIS MUSICAL  VIDEO IT HAD ME BOUNCING ALL OVER MY LIVING ROOM....GOOD SHOW…"

knolly smith replied Nov 17, 2018 to Jonathan Scales Fourchestra Live in NY

1 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

"Aquil this is a very good show your performance and that of 'GULSTON and the Childre…"

knolly smith replied Nov 17, 2018 to First Class Rendition by Aquil Arrindell!!!

9 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service