When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

knolly smith's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"AH LIKE THIS MUSICAL  VIDEO IT HAD ME BOUNCING ALL OVER MY LIVING ROOM....GOOD SHOW…"

knolly smith replied Nov 17, 2018 to Jonathan Scales Fourchestra Live in NY

1 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

"Aquil this is a very good show your performance and that of 'GULSTON and the Childre…"

knolly smith replied Nov 17, 2018 to First Class Rendition by Aquil Arrindell!!!

9 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"from the point of view of a panman and  steelpan arranger which i am.....i think thi…"

knolly smith replied Nov 16, 2018 to 2019 SOCA start: IRON LOVE by Nailah Blackman

10 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Patrica ah feeling yuh feel...' Pan is we Jumbie' keep the positive vibes going...pe…"

knolly smith replied Nov 15, 2018 to Meet Patricia Black - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

1 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

"Happy to be apart of this steelband experience with Hugh Borde, Liberace and the Ess…"

knolly smith replied Nov 14, 2018 to An Interview with Pan Pioneer Hugh Borde of the Trinidad Tripoli Steelband by Von Martin

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

" CHUMA, I WANT WISH YOU ALL THE BEST ON ELECTION DAY...GOOD LUCK!! "

knolly smith replied Nov 13, 2018 to Meet Chuma AJ Watson - Panist, Educator and Independent Candidate for the position of Vice President - Northern Region of Pan Trinbago - UpClose!

4 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Bugs

"keep up the good work (Menafn)we need more organization such as yours to help  keep…"

knolly smith replied Nov 12, 2018 to PACC To Hand Over Steel Pans Valued At $90,000 To Epic Sounds -- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

1 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

"'Let your light  continue to shine' Mr Regrallo. "It is committed steelpan people(ma…"

knolly smith replied Sep 12, 2018 to Junior Regrello, selfish and self serving or a shining light for pan, the PNM, and the city of San Fernando.

20 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" Quebec Steelpan Music Association(Montreal Canada) wishes Mr Birch kelman a Happy B…"

knolly smith replied Sep 10, 2018 to Happy Birthday to Master Tuner Bertram “Birch” Kelman - September 9

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by jozef scales

"Congratulations 'Grenada Angel Harps Juniors Steel Orchestra...I am impress, it's a…"

knolly smith replied Aug 13, 2018 to Congratulations to Angel Harps Junior Steel Orchestra - 2018 Grenada National Junior Panorama Champions!

1 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service