When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mercer Ramdoo's Discussions (2,127)

Discussions Replied To (2127) Replies Latest Activity

"Where’s Clive Bradley?"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 3 to Pan Magazine Top 10 Most Innovative Steelpan Artists of All Time

7 Aug 4
Reply by odw

"Yeah, professor is the odd man out. My favorites Robbie, Othello and Two left Smith."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 3 to Pan Magazine Top 10 Most Innovative Steelpan Artists of All Time

7 Aug 4
Reply by odw

"Very interesting topic. Interesting comments and responses. Left me wondering where…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jul 30 to Pan As A Developing Art Form by Ansel Joseph

24 Jul 31
Reply by patrick

"Thanks, just as I knew it. I thought Starniks was formed by Eddie Richards (Capt). K…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jul 25 to Racism In Steelband: BLM - Mason Dickson Line - DIXIELAND

12 Jul 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I remember a Roy Harper who used to tune pans for Tripoli. Is that the same person o…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jul 24 to Racism In Steelband: BLM - Mason Dickson Line - DIXIELAND

12 Jul 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I wonder where ‘PanTrinbago’ fits in all of these discussions for improvement?"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jul 11 to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

14 Jul 12
Reply by patrick

"Meticulously talented young man. Teacher, Tuner, Pannist."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jul 7 to Allyuh have to check out this "BASS MAN" by KHUENT ROSE!!!

2 Jul 7
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Yeah, PanTrinbago."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jul 4 to CECIL HINKSON is MY BOSS on THIS FORUM and he asked me to reprise this article by George Goddard Jr

4 Jul 5
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Guest performances by Robbie & Boogsie would have been the icing on the cake, bu…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jun 28 to 2020 International Pan Ramajay Finals Live Stream - Soloists, Duos, Quartets Performances

4 Jun 29
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"The pride of the "small islander". Impressive."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jun 27 to LOOK HOW ANTIGUA BIG-UP KHAN CORDICE!!!

3 Jun 27
Reply by Lennox Morris

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service