Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mercer Ramdoo's Discussions (2,140)

Discussions Replied To (2140) Replies Latest Activity

"Really? Wow! Great."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 27 to PROCLAIM D' PAN

2 Aug 27
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Uh, Oh! Well, I can’t argue with those sentiments."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 25 to The silence of the nights—the govt’s ‘naïve assumptions’ about Despers pan theatre

2 Aug 25
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"How many ppl did not go to pick up their checks?"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 19 to New home for Desperadoes Steel Orchestra seen as tourism revenue earner

6 Aug 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Good job guys.."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 14 to Live stream! Panache's Pan In The Pandemic : A Virtual Panorama Competition

3 Aug 14
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Man’s making a statement. Whether he heard Scales or not is irrelevant. What’s ur,po…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 13 to St Bernard: Why New York City boasts of ‘the now generation of pan’

7 Aug 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Condolences to family of Conrad Jordan. May he Rest In Peace. He was our tuner, earl…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 13 to Tuner Conrad ''Broko'' Jordan has passed

2 Aug 16
Reply by Stephen Dowell

"Dem busy campaigning for anudder term and yuh telling dem bout panyard. Focus, Claud…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 12 to Spree Simon Community Centre Renovation.

9 Aug 12
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"2 me 2."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jun 16 to Bravo to Mr. Keith Scotland, MP for Port of Spain South. Happy day for steel bands.

6 Jun 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yeah."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jun 15 to Bravo to Mr. Keith Scotland, MP for Port of Spain South. Happy day for steel bands.

6 Jun 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I could see it’s not a PNM, nor a political thing, smh. The effusiveness of praise t…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jun 15 to Bravo to Mr. Keith Scotland, MP for Port of Spain South. Happy day for steel bands.

6 Jun 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service