When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mercer Ramdoo's Discussions (1,788)

Discussions Replied To (1788) Replies Latest Activity

"Transparency is the key. Honesty and Integrity help, but some of them can't even spe…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 30 to THANK YOU WST!

8 Oct 30
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"It's all political, Cecil. All political."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 30 to NEW PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENT: TIME TO STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE BOYS

9 Nov 1
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude eh sleep since Sunday."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 30 to Calypso of the day (CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH) DON'T BLAME THE BEVERLEY (10/30/2018)

7 Oct 30
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude, you're not easy."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 30 to Calypso of the day (CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH) DON'T BLAME THE BEVERLEY (10/30/2018)

7 Oct 30
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"I certainly hope that the people you know, oh so well, will live up to your expectat…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 29 to Team Re-build Sweeps Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections -- Congratulations to Team Re-Build

13 Oct 30
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Damn right, we reach."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 29 to PAN IN REAL DANGER - by Sharmain Baboolal

10 Oct 29
Reply by Aquil

"No comment. Not one. Dais my comment."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 27 to PAN IN REAL DANGER - by Sharmain Baboolal

10 Oct 29
Reply by Aquil

"Time's drawing nigh. Claude I still like Aquil and dem, but Amar &/or Duprey sho…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 26 to Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra endorses Dane Gulston and Denise Hernandez - Pan Trinbago Elections 2018

9 Oct 26
Reply by Herman Assee

"Dais a good question."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 26 to Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra endorses Dane Gulston and Denise Hernandez - Pan Trinbago Elections 2018

9 Oct 26
Reply by Herman Assee

"The fact that Mr Amar "has started and closed a lot of business" really has nothing…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Oct 25 to Robert Amar Speaks -- Robert Amar for President - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

17 Oct 25
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service