When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Randi Curvan's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"Champsfleurs should be all one word. #nitpicking"

Randi Curvan replied Apr 8 to Invaders Steel Orchestra pioneer Errol Zephyrine has NOT passed

8 Apr 10
Reply by Charlene Lusk

"that's because they're all drunk and covered in oil and mud. And don't give a damn a…"

Randi Curvan replied Mar 5 to Why is the NCC site down on Carnival Monday?

4 Mar 5
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"I happily paid up front to see the panorama, Big fool me! for the past weeks my conf…"

Randi Curvan replied Mar 2 to Watch the panorama live in HD on WACK 90.1 FM live stream.

2 Mar 2
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Forgive me for thinking and saying this BUT is everybody in Trinbago infected with a…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 21 to President Beverley - we don't come to Panorama to see or hear Pan Trinbago

2 Feb 21
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Whey all yuh does get these links from? TTT Live is living in de past (2018)"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 17 to Where to watch and Listen to Panorama 2019 Semis

1 Feb 17
Reply by Randi Curvan

"It's a pity they haven't bothered to put a working link on the website. It seems lik…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 17 to PANORAMA SEMI FINAL LIVE STREAM.

5 Feb 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yuh mad or what? you really think any trini could concentrate for dat long? HaHa #Ig…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 17 to Does anyone on this forum know if we have the same set of judges for the large bands from the preliminaries all the way to the finals.

17 Feb 17
Reply by Randi Curvan

"I Agree. "

Randi Curvan replied Feb 15 to Culture Minister considers pedestrianising streets for Pan prelims

20 Feb 15
Reply by Randi Curvan

"I stand corrected. But I eh counting bellows and pipe! Ha Ha. "

Randi Curvan replied Feb 12 to A team developing a portable steel pan to play in a steel drum orchestra won second place

7 Feb 12
Reply by Pan Times

"The organ was never an acoustic instrument. Just splitting hairs! They did not kill…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 12 to A team developing a portable steel pan to play in a steel drum orchestra won second place

7 Feb 12
Reply by Pan Times

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service