When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Randi Curvan's Discussions (382)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"WACK's Cleeng stream started real good but as soon as they gat over 360 persons on t…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Feed now working 20:00 hrs TT time If every band sound like All stars and Renegades…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 2 to Watch (Northern) Large Prelims Live Feed - February 2, 2020

8 Feb 3
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"It Sounds like a badly tuned pan or empty grapefruit or orange juice tins. At this r…"

Randi Curvan replied Sep 14, 2019 to Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page used Harmonizer to create steel drum sound

3 Sep 14, 2019
Reply by Randi Curvan

"They'll be claiming all steelbands originated in New York USA soon. Ha Ha "

Randi Curvan replied Aug 30, 2019 to What's wrong with this picture?

20 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I believe there is if you like looking at and listening to pan video taken by a chee…"

Randi Curvan replied Aug 24, 2019 to UK PANORAMA

1 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Champsfleurs should be all one word. #nitpicking"

Randi Curvan replied Apr 8, 2019 to Invaders Steel Orchestra pioneer Errol Zephyrine has NOT passed

8 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Charlene Lusk

"that's because they're all drunk and covered in oil and mud. And don't give a damn a…"

Randi Curvan replied Mar 5, 2019 to Why is the NCC site down on Carnival Monday?

4 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"I happily paid up front to see the panorama, Big fool me! for the past weeks my conf…"

Randi Curvan replied Mar 2, 2019 to Watch the panorama live in HD on WACK 90.1 FM live stream.

2 Mar 2, 2019
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Forgive me for thinking and saying this BUT is everybody in Trinbago infected with a…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 21, 2019 to President Beverley - we don't come to Panorama to see or hear Pan Trinbago

2 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Whey all yuh does get these links from? TTT Live is living in de past (2018)"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 17, 2019 to Where to watch and Listen to Panorama 2019 Semis

1 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Randi Curvan

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service