When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Randi Curvan's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

"I Agree. "

Randi Curvan replied Feb 15 to Culture Minister considers pedestrianising streets for Pan prelims

20 Feb 15
Reply by Randi Curvan

"I stand corrected. But I eh counting bellows and pipe! Ha Ha. "

Randi Curvan replied Feb 12 to A team developing a portable steel pan to play in a steel drum orchestra won second place

7 Feb 12
Reply by Pan Times

"The organ was never an acoustic instrument. Just splitting hairs! They did not kill…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 12 to A team developing a portable steel pan to play in a steel drum orchestra won second place

7 Feb 12
Reply by Pan Times

"Real Pan In Real Danger????"

7 Feb 12
Reply by Pan Times

"Ha Ha! Old age never comes alone. I was reading this article and decided to check my…"

Randi Curvan replied Jan 31 to The Legacy of Clive Bradley

4 Jan 31
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ok just read the article in the Guardian, seems to have answered most if not all my…"

Randi Curvan replied Jan 27 to Despers streams on Caziq - Steelband joins online music outlet

4 Jan 27
Reply by odw

"  Foreign influence is a strange beast, there needs to be an understanding of the va…"

Randi Curvan replied Jan 27 to Despers streams on Caziq - Steelband joins online music outlet

4 Jan 27
Reply by odw

"Hi Claude The complexity of which I speak relates in particular to the introductions…"

Randi Curvan replied Dec 28, 2018 to Could somebody explain to me why this "PAN VIDEO" got almost FOUR MILLION VIEWS?

30 Jan 2
Reply by 911

"Simple explanation. When non-Trinidadians play pan it opens up the world to the inst…"

Randi Curvan replied Dec 27, 2018 to Could somebody explain to me why this "PAN VIDEO" got almost FOUR MILLION VIEWS?

30 Jan 2
Reply by 911

"I've been a Starlift pan pusher, double guitar player and supporter since the 1960's…"

Randi Curvan replied Dec 26, 2018 to EVERYBODY GET PAID!!! Segue to PANORAMA 2019!!! Robert Greenidge is OUT at STARLIFT!!!

38 Jan 6
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service