When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lawford Dupres's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"An unfortunate consequence of leadership that can't see farther than their own noses…"

Lawford Dupres replied Dec 28, 2017 to History - Looking back at the year 1972 in Pan

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Robert Saldenha

"We will all be dead before pan music reaches global status. American music is played…"

Lawford Dupres replied Nov 2, 2017 to Well, my interest on this FORUM has always been about taking the PAN MUSIC GLOBAL. So I always revert to asking: WHERE IS THE MUSIC?

9 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Aquil

"Great initiative to help brand T&T as the home and birthplace of pan. Many young…"

Lawford Dupres replied Oct 16, 2017 to Pan tour for 15 US cities

3 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"After hearing the crap that came across the TV from the Semis, it is safe to conclud…"

Lawford Dupres replied Feb 13, 2017 to Semi finals yesterday

22 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"It's about time that the Government takes responsibility for ensuring that public fu…"

Lawford Dupres replied Jan 7, 2017 to Government has clipped the wings of Pan Trinbago.

12 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Albert John Simon

"I met Herman once in Bermuda when he was there, playing with the Esso Steelband of w…"

Lawford Dupres replied Jun 21, 2016 to Revisiting - Herman Johnston - The Johnston Fantastic Symphony Steel Orchestra - Steelband History

18 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Strange that no mention was made of the years he spent with the Esso Steel band in B…"

Lawford Dupres replied Jun 20, 2016 to Revisiting - Herman Johnston - The Johnston Fantastic Symphony Steel Orchestra - Steelband History

18 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Looking forward to older Tripoli members confirming Caribana years. My dates with St…"

Lawford Dupres replied May 20, 2016 to Lack of recognition

14 May 21, 2016
Reply by odw

"I went hear Tripoli and Liberace while living in Toronto in or around 1972. They gav…"

Lawford Dupres replied May 20, 2016 to Lack of recognition

14 May 21, 2016
Reply by odw

"Yes Boogsie, it's time. I, and other members of my band joined the Vancouver Musicia…"

Lawford Dupres replied Feb 18, 2016 to Revisiting - Time for a Union says Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

38 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service