When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

orlandoSteve's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"The question is not about improving Panorama its about and alternative to Panorama a…"

orlandoSteve replied Dec 27, 2012 to Three simple steps for Pan Trinbago to take to improve Panorama.

20 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

"You see whey Pan reach congrats David"

orlandoSteve replied Oct 9, 2012 to T&T engineer develops Pan arrangement software

33 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Pan Irie

"Usually I don't reply to some of you guys but this is addressed to Andre, Bertel and…"

orlandoSteve replied Sep 14, 2012 to Is panorama music getting monotonus

78 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Sure miss Sir Clive, one of the worst Panoramas ever. could you imaging I left Trini…"

orlandoSteve replied Sep 13, 2012 to Is panorama music getting monotonus

78 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"My sympathy goes out to the family of Michael (Birde} King, God's Willing I'll be at…"

orlandoSteve replied Sep 7, 2012 to FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR MICHAEL(mikey)KING SR.

7 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Imamu Baraka

"Ghost Cut the Crap, talk is cheap but whiskey is expensive. Your father was a great…"

orlandoSteve replied Jun 28, 2012 to Nominate George "Sonny" Goddard For The Order of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago

61 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Cecil it seems that you did not understand my message, it was not about killing anyo…"

orlandoSteve replied Jun 27, 2012 to RETIREMENT FUND FOR PANPEOPLE

65 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Kind gesture Dr lance but that's the job of Pan Trinbago, they should have have had…"

orlandoSteve replied Jun 27, 2012 to RETIREMENT FUND FOR PANPEOPLE

65 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Happy Birthday to the greatest Pan Man ever, Gods Blessings, Health And Strength and…"

orlandoSteve replied Jun 24, 2012 to Happy Birthday to Anthony "Tony" Williams

29 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by lance Seuanrine

"Silver Stars was dynamic, but the Chinese stole the show. I did not know the Chinese…"

orlandoSteve replied Jun 18, 2012 to Thanks We Beat for Pan at the St. James Amphitheatre

12 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service