When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brian Ballantyne's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"THIS IS HILARIOUS 'PAUL YUH MUDDER COME' IS BABY FEED. DO WE KNOW WHO THE HELL IS PA…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Dec 31, 2017 to Israel Khan to Gosein (Be big and pull the 'Rowlee Mudda' song). Then i asked myself anybody ever told Crazy be big and pull 'Paul Yer Mudder Come.

17 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by odw

"I AGREE WITH ALL THOSE ARRANGERS YOU GUYS CHOSE BUT THE BIGGEST IMPACT WAS WHEN BOTH…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Mar 16, 2017 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

"I DON'T NORMALLY LIKE TO PANORAMA TUNES BEING DESCRIBED AS 'SWEET' LEAVE THAT FOR WE…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Oct 18, 2015 to On a Lighter Note: Whats Your Choice for Top Panorama Pieces Ever?

74 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by odw

"CECIL, CECIL, CECIL YOU MUST REMEMBER ERROL MC LOUD WAS FROM LABOUR. ANIL ROBERTS FR…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Sep 11, 2015 to NEW MINISTER OF CULTURE SWORN IN!!!

44 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by J.A.T

"SOUR GRAPES THAT'S ALL IT IS,  SOUR SOUR SOUR GRAPES IT'S A AMAZING THAT YOU CAN TAL…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Feb 16, 2015 to Congratulations to Trinidad All Stars & Pan Elders

42 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by A.L.Nunes

"CONGRATULATION ALL STARS YOU HAVE DONE US PROUD YOU WILL ALSO GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Jan 13, 2015 to All Stars shines on

3 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Brian Ballantyne

"THANKS TERRY FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THE NAME. I HAVE A LISTING OF THE MASTER'S ALBUM…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Oct 4, 2014 to "Pan Can Play Anything"

13 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by terry

"YOU GUYS MAKE ME SHAME "PAN CAN PLAY ANYTHING" WAS COMPOSED AND SUNG BY LORD KITCHEN…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Oct 3, 2014 to "Pan Can Play Anything"

13 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by terry

"MR. SERRETTE WHY ARE YOU BLAMING THE STEEL BANDS. 2 THINGS YOU MUST LOOK WHICH ALSO…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Mar 7, 2014 to Pan Trinbago apologises for late finish of Panorama - Stewards on alert for ‘extra’ players

22 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Noel

"SORE LOSERS. A WIN IS A WIN. HOW THE HELL YUH MEAN DEY DID NOT WIN IT ON MERIT. DID…"

Brian Ballantyne replied Mar 7, 2014 to NCBA under fire as All Stars win

4 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by San Juan East Side

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service