When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lennox Borel's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"A true pan pioneer here in Toronto indeed.  I had the privilege and honour of playin…"

Lennox Borel replied Feb 17 to Selwyn "Mello Sello" Gomes

9 Feb 18
Reply by Charles Assevero

"Congratulations and best wishes to LeRoy. LeRoy has been my friend since childhood i…"

Lennox Borel replied Dec 6, 2018 to Honouring LeRoy Clarke

8 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by odw

"No sore losers.  Now is the time for all to unite behind Beverley and work together…"

Lennox Borel replied Oct 29, 2018 to I don't think that PEOPLE like KERON VALENTINE and AMAR AND DUPRES and AQUIL ARRINDELL should drop OFF THE LEADERSHIP LADDER just because BEVERLEY WIN!!!

3 Oct 29, 2018
Reply by odw

"I agree. I hope they all find common ground and remain involved for the good of pan.…"

Lennox Borel replied Oct 28, 2018 to Calypso of the day (CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH) EASE THE TENSION (10/28/2018) ELECTION DAY!!!

4 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Excellent idea, Claude.  After the election, regardless of who wins, the pan fratern…"

Lennox Borel replied Oct 28, 2018 to Calypso of the day (CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH) EASE THE TENSION (10/28/2018) ELECTION DAY!!!

4 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Full disclosure...I have ABSOLUTELY NO interest in being a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.  …"

Lennox Borel replied Oct 24, 2018 to Lawford Dupres - candidate for president of Pan Trinbago introduces himself to the When Steel Talks audience

19 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Lennox Borel

"No disrespect either, Claude.  And none taken.  I and others have already expressed…"

Lennox Borel replied Oct 24, 2018 to Lawford Dupres - candidate for president of Pan Trinbago introduces himself to the When Steel Talks audience

19 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Amen. I echo all the sentiments expressed by James Martinez. Lawford Dupres is the o…"

Lennox Borel replied Oct 23, 2018 to Lawford Dupres - candidate for president of Pan Trinbago introduces himself to the When Steel Talks audience

19 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Not only is Lawford Dupres the right person for this post, he is the only person for…"

Lennox Borel replied Oct 21, 2018 to Lawford Dupres - candidate for president of Pan Trinbago introduces himself to the When Steel Talks audience

19 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Not only is Lawford Dupres the best person for this post, he is the only person for…"

Lennox Borel replied Oct 21, 2018 to Lawford Dupres - candidate for president of Pan Trinbago introduces himself to the When Steel Talks audience

19 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Lennox Borel

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service