When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Orvis Noel's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"There are enough ex-pats from Trinidad and immigrants domiciled in the UK and the su…"

Orvis Noel replied Aug 2 to STEEL BANDS - THINGS & STUFF

3 Aug 3
Reply by UrbanSmash SoulJah

"This Iconic band should not be without a home. It is a a national disgrace. What com…"

Orvis Noel replied Jan 22 to A home for Despers; Demming cries for Laventille’s iconic but homeless steelpan side

3 Jan 23
Reply by odw

" Well said. I agree Orvis Noel"

Orvis Noel replied Jan 18 to Bands being sponsored

5 Jan 18
Reply by Orvis Noel

"Change in on its way....hold on buddy It took several years to get us to the stage w…"

Orvis Noel replied Nov 26, 2018 to PAN MEN WANTED CHANGE!!!

3 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Very well said and written. I trust that someone will take heed of the what you wrot…"

Orvis Noel replied Oct 31, 2018 to Post Mortem Pan – 2018 Trinbago Executive Election

6 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Rawle Gibbons

"No need to chastise any one.I am an ex-pat and for many,many years I have been sendi…"

Orvis Noel replied Sep 2, 2018 to We have neglected our expats, not realizing that they are our link to the global market in real time.

21 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Happy Mothers day to all steel pan supporters in Vancouver. Orvis"

Orvis Noel replied May 14, 2018 to Happy Mother's Day

3 May 14, 2018
Reply by Orvis Noel

"You accepted a director position through the Hon. Minister to the CNC. You possess t…"

Orvis Noel replied Apr 13, 2018 to PanTrinbago is on fire and is burning down quickly.

32 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"You cannot serve two masters. The Big Five Steelbands OR Put you hat in the ring and…"

Orvis Noel replied Apr 12, 2018 to PanTrinbago is on fire and is burning down quickly.

32 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"The kitchener tape was not available or not on file....., The Bob Marley tape was av…"

Orvis Noel replied Apr 2, 2018 to An apology from Aquil Arrindell to Keith Diaz. Happy Easter!

11 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service