When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andrew Martin's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Kim Johnson is absolutely correct! TASPO produced the first original compositions fo…"

Andrew Martin replied Apr 24, 2019 to The FIRST ORIGINAL (RECORDED) COMPOSITION made for a STEELBAND in the HISTORY OF STEELBAND MUSIC -- that I CAN FIND on THE INTERNET!!!

8 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"James was a very generous person and was very instrumental in helping people interes…"

Andrew Martin replied Feb 22, 2017 to The Legendary MasterTuner, Innovator & Designer - James "Bassman" Jackman

6 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Joel Augustin

"All, this is a very interesting post. However,  the CARIRI press was not the first a…"

Andrew Martin replied Dec 1, 2016 to The CARIRI Project - The worlds first steelpan press

18 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"For those of us who don't know, what was the "college circuit" that you guys used to…"

Andrew Martin replied Feb 20, 2016 to Missing NY steel bands

8 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Albert Bing Reid

"So, did you play at the same show as the US Navy Steel Band in 1962? What was that l…"

Andrew Martin replied Oct 3, 2014 to Revisted - A Not So Brief History Of The United States Navy Steel Band

17 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Andrew Martin

"Steve, My name is Dr. Andrew Martin and I am writing a book on the US Navy Steel Ban…"

Andrew Martin replied Aug 27, 2013 to Setting the record straight on Sundowners by Steve Regis

25 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Andrew Martin

"Yes, I am here and have mountains of information for anyone intersted in the US Navy…"

Andrew Martin replied Apr 11, 2012 to Revisted - A Not So Brief History Of The United States Navy Steel Band

17 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Andrew Martin

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service