When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

clevoy depradine's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Don’t think you can make that argument here. Good for a conversation piece but after…"

clevoy depradine replied May 27 to So did Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber just steal KES The Band's "Savannah Grass" ?

26 Jun 4
Reply by jack finnis

"“No end to steelband war”  After taking less than a second to digest what I just rea…"

clevoy depradine replied Apr 13 to No end to steelband war

1 Apr 13
Reply by clevoy depradine

"Panorama like no other competition begins and starts from the Panyard. While support…"

clevoy depradine replied Mar 4 to Kees: I am thankful to Exodus

3 Mar 4
Reply by Carvy

"I stayed up to hear Exodus (Savannah Grass), then went to my bed convinced it was di…"

clevoy depradine replied Mar 3 to Finals Results for Medium Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

2 Mar 3
Reply by clevoy depradine

"Judge ruled in favor of Exodus. Hope their ‘Savannah Grass’ don’t turn into mush. An…"

clevoy depradine replied Feb 22 to Judge rules: Exodus free to play Savannah Grass at Panorama final

20 Feb 23
Reply by kaiso

"Agree with you 100% - A scandal it is not, free for all it is not. Few bands can do…"

clevoy depradine replied Feb 22 to Exodus changes tune for finals

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"Again, unless the adjudicators are judging name and past fame and not the song execu…"

clevoy depradine replied Feb 22 to Exodus changes tune for finals

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"Must agree, this young lady did not imposed her bias on the listeners or indulged he…"

clevoy depradine replied Feb 22 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Pan Trinbago should reconsider their decision, not because of fairness  or unfairnes…"

clevoy depradine replied Feb 21 to Exodus changes tune for finals

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"Pan Trinbago ruling: Exodus can’t change song for the finals. This is another conten…"

clevoy depradine replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service