When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

clevoy depradine's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"But is it stipulated, is it written? If not, all is fair game. Now it gives the Asso…"

clevoy depradine replied Feb 20 to Exodus changes tune for finals

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"I concur; what brought you in, should take you out. Having said that, and I have sta…"

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"To each his own; unless the Steelband Association in their by-laws (writings) stipul…"

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"Can the bands eliminated from the Panorama finals challenge the recent decision made…"

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"1. Renegades  2. Invaders 3. Phase 2 4. Despers/Skiffle  5. All Stars"

clevoy depradine replied Feb 18 to PICK THE FIRST FIVE IN 2019 PANORAMA...

16 Feb 23
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Wonderful! Again Steel Orchestras should focus on concerts and not only on Competiti…"

clevoy depradine replied Oct 27, 2017 to WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!! I GOT A MUSICAL CONCUSSION!!!

18 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by knolly smith

"This is an all too familiar story. Indulge for a moment and enjoy the nostalgia of t…"

clevoy depradine replied Oct 17, 2017 to Esso Trinidad Tripoli Steel Band - Documentary by Van Dyke Parks

4 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"When pan is given its space, while revilers chip with grace, spectators will appreci…"

clevoy depradine replied Sep 27, 2016 to Pan on the Road -- Republic Day J'ouvert. Barry White. Love's Theme. Silver Stars

19 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

"The first two bands were the victims of improper mikeing (CASYM and ADLIB) which not…"

clevoy depradine replied Sep 6, 2016 to EVERYBODY beating the PANS so HARD in this NY PANORAMA how could anybody enjoy that ...

28 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Peter deLight

"Example of why Steel Orchrestas (or pan as we the Jumbies would call it) don't need…"

clevoy depradine replied Sep 2, 2016 to Pan on D’Avenue is a hit

6 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service