When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Selwyn Roberts's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Not again!!!!!"

Selwyn Roberts replied Jan 26, 2017 to Keith Diaz Speaks: “I went to see two lawyers this morning and I will have my day in court."

5 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by garvin adams

"Yes, but have good men standing by."

Selwyn Roberts replied Dec 31, 2016 to Pan Players Tell Keith Diaz - "Wake Up and Smell the Coffee" - "We have no Confidence in Pan Trinbago"

18 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Happy Birthday Starlift. You have the same year of anniversary as my marriage. Its s…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Dec 24, 2016 to Happy Birthday to Starlift Steel Orchestra

17 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paddy corea

"Please excuse me. I have great respect for the work done by the Pan Trinbago adminis…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Dec 13, 2016 to Does Panorama brings in hundreds, thousands, or millions of US dollars in revenue for TNT or it brings in nothing and is a burden on Tax payers hard earned monies ?

10 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"A great loss. May he rest in peace knowing that he made a huge contribution"

Selwyn Roberts replied Nov 29, 2016 to Condolences on the passing of panist and performing artist, Jathniel “Jackspania” Thomas

7 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Imamu Baraka

"Two wrongs do not make a right  !!!0"

Selwyn Roberts replied Nov 29, 2016 to Why is everybody blaming Keith Diaz?

11 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Imamu Baraka

"Mr. Campbell has written a very good peice on the present position of the Steelpan i…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Nov 9, 2016 to Panorama and Politics: The State and Steelband

7 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"If Pan Trinbago does not yet realize the importance of the SteelPan then they give i…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Nov 5, 2016 to Panorama 2017 Yes or No

40 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by evan lobo

"Could I have the truth please ? There was much more in the interview than was contai…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Nov 5, 2016 to Statement By Pan Trinbago on Ex Vice President - Bryon Serrette

13 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr. Serette, You should remember me. Ethically it may be better for you to stay and…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Nov 1, 2016 to Pan Trinbago VP Bryon Serrette Resigns - Alleges Fraud, Collusion

44 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Peter deLight

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service