When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Inez John's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Beg your pardon, Doctor."

Inez John replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Thanks Peter."

Inez John replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Yeah, that music sweet for so. I enjoying it at this end, Brooklyn. To be honest tho…"

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Good evening all. Claude, I was just telling my husband the same damn thing about th…"

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Thanks, Brenda. That music does something to me, maybe because I am a "carnival baby…"

Inez John replied Sep 6, 2019 to Greenlight ‘Jump Up’ exalts steel, jourvert & emergence of NY Carnival

4 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Inez John

"Interesting article but we must stop using the term "carnival music." When I became…"

Inez John replied Sep 5, 2019 to Greenlight ‘Jump Up’ exalts steel, jourvert & emergence of NY Carnival

4 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Inez John

"Haha! Claude, keep on bringing the good stuff! I need your take on a piece of writin…"

Inez John replied Apr 28, 2019 to This early PAN MUSIC was put up on THIS FORUM decades ago (a little exaggeration) but I am putting it up again ...

6 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Claude, you are a champion!"

Inez John replied Apr 27, 2019 to This early PAN MUSIC was put up on THIS FORUM decades ago (a little exaggeration) but I am putting it up again ...

6 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Bring back de ole time days! Nice! "

Inez John replied Apr 14, 2019 to CARNIVAL IN TRINIDAD 1953!!! The MUSIC was amazing!!! The people danced and JUMPED UP THEN -- NO WINING!!! And no BEADS and BRA!!!

3 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Yuh have some more waiting to do. "

Inez John replied Mar 17, 2019 to ‘Who Let the Dogs Out’: The Wild Untold Story Behind Music’s Most Annoying Song

2 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Inez John

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service