When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Jeff Medina's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"They are always trying to hit the musicians Blows. As if they don't have bills to pa…"

Jeff Medina replied Jan 9 to Toby: Non-payment of stipends could impact Panorama

4 Jan 9
Reply by Jeff Medina

"Thanks odw well done! "

Jeff Medina replied Mar 13, 2018 to WHEY PAN GONE??? ALLYUH BETTER WAKE UP and smell the coffee which is being served at 8:15 AM

44 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Jeff Medina

"To Glenroy on another Topic. Thanks for posting that article on Nearlin Taitt it was…"

Jeff Medina replied Mar 13, 2018 to WHEY PAN GONE??? ALLYUH BETTER WAKE UP and smell the coffee which is being served at 8:15 AM

44 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Jeff Medina

"One thing's for sure You doing the best You can to wake them up! And that is a Great…"

Jeff Medina replied Mar 10, 2018 to WHEY PAN GONE??? ALLYUH BETTER WAKE UP and smell the coffee which is being served at 8:15 AM

44 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Jeff Medina

"First of all we need a BUDGET! We have plenty of TALENT- but no support from the Gov…"

Jeff Medina replied Mar 10, 2018 to WHEY PAN GONE??? ALLYUH BETTER WAKE UP and smell the coffee which is being served at 8:15 AM

44 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Jeff Medina

"You are Welcome Mr. Joseph I know where your heart is You are truly a lover of the A…"

Jeff Medina replied Feb 21, 2018 to Anthony Joseph just gave THE FORUM a BIG CLUE in terms of producing GLOBAL PAN MUSIC

31 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Absoulutely Sidd I live in the Positive Light that's why I'm here! But the only reas…"

Jeff Medina replied Feb 21, 2018 to Anthony Joseph just gave THE FORUM a BIG CLUE in terms of producing GLOBAL PAN MUSIC

31 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"By the way Mr Medina is a T&T born musician who has worked with not only most of…"

Jeff Medina replied Feb 20, 2018 to Anthony Joseph just gave THE FORUM a BIG CLUE in terms of producing GLOBAL PAN MUSIC

31 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"I don't think You Guys are aware of what is called "The Gatekeepers"! Especially in…"

Jeff Medina replied Feb 20, 2018 to Anthony Joseph just gave THE FORUM a BIG CLUE in terms of producing GLOBAL PAN MUSIC

31 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Was that Exodus playing Toccata and Fugue in D-?"

Jeff Medina replied Feb 14, 2018 to DID YOU SEE EXODUS AND MINSHALL?

9 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Michaele

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service