When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

T. Andre Villaruel's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"My sincere condolences to the family and friends of Teddy, who as Chief Education an…"

T. Andre Villaruel replied Jul 20, 2013 to Condolences to the family and friends of Teddy Belgrave

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

"Congratulations. I first saw this family perform at a NIB function and was immediate…"

T. Andre Villaruel replied Oct 30, 2011 to Codringtons take crown at Pan Jazz challenge

23 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Lyndon Zoro

"Wonderful suggestion Elton. The local pan community now needs to put these and other…"

T. Andre Villaruel replied Oct 11, 2011 to Forging A New Way Forward

23 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Steve Taylor (Sidd)

"Is the Ministry of Multiculturalism and more particularly Pan Trinbago involved in t…"

T. Andre Villaruel replied Apr 22, 2011 to Ministry Moves to Protect Steel Pan

17 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Steve Taylor (Sidd)

"Wonderful. Great adaptation. Please correct date in introduction from May 13th, 2011…"

T. Andre Villaruel replied Mar 26, 2011 to Video of "In the Shadows of the Forest" suite for steel band and choir

5 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Gary Gibson

"A master with the pen, who straddled varying styles of journalism to perfect his own…"

T. Andre Villaruel replied Feb 8, 2011 to Keith Smith of the Trindad Express has passed

25 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Andrew Salvador

"I am in total agreement with your position. Pan players need to really wake up and s…"

T. Andre Villaruel replied Feb 4, 2011 to An important update to the WST community - State of Pan Affairs in Port-of-Spain

8 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by joseph john

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service