When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Robert Saldenha's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy earth strong day greetings Douggie, and looking forward to seeing you around f…"

Robert Saldenha replied May 3 to Happy Birthday to Martin Douglas

10 May 5
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"I am sure that is an oversight."

Robert Saldenha replied Jan 17 to Panorama 2019 Start with Launch on Saturday at Renegades Pan Theatre

5 Jan 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hello Imamu Baraka, is this "Africa"?"

Robert Saldenha replied Dec 13, 2018 to Happy Birthday to Master Musician Pelham Goddard - December 12

12 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Robert Saldenha

"Hi Aquil, you should no doubt be a member of the next executive committee as you hav…"

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 16, 2018 to AQUIL ARRINDELL WAS PROMOTED. THANKS TO THE STEEL BAND COMMUNITY, MY SUPERVISORS, MY SCHOOLS AND THE MINISTERS IN THE M.O.E.

7 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ms. Ramsey-Moore has an impressive an impressive track record, but if she is still a…"

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 12, 2018 to Team Re-build introduces themselves to the WST Forum - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

17 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Mr. Clark, why not start on this forum.    The election is almost upon us, and with…"

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 11, 2018 to IAN CLARKE promises to share "21 VISIONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY" in his bid to be elected ERO

6 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Food for thought: Think about this, and "Pro" Panatics (TnT), and Pan Liberty(New Yo…"

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 1, 2018 to I know that this is a PAN FORUM but this is "CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH" down in the MECCA OF CALYPSO!!!

13 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"We are not hearing anything from Ms. Ramsey-Moore, is she not interested in the post…"

Robert Saldenha replied Sep 27, 2018 to A Republic of Pan; Pan in the Countryside in Moruga was electrifying; thank you Minister Lovell Francis.

7 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Arrangers with their ability are allowed to arrange for more than one band, negotiat…"

Robert Saldenha replied May 15, 2018 to THE PANORAMA PIE...

24 May 16, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Add some bass......straining to hear the bass. "

Robert Saldenha replied May 2, 2018 to WST Live Stream Test

2 May 2, 2018
Reply by Robert Saldenha

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service