When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Robert Saldenha's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Every year I promised myself that I would actually go and listen to bomb tunes at th…"

Robert Saldenha replied Apr 3, 2017 to THE BOMB TUNE

223 May 4, 2017
Reply by B ajoh

"Finally.    This is long overdue."

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 24, 2016 to UWI doctorate for pan pioneer

12 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I really would like to know how many of you will be pushing pans on Monday and Tuesd…"

Robert Saldenha replied Mar 14, 2016 to If we EXPATS had not Migrated Overseas and living in the mecca of Pan would we see Pan on Trucks as a step in the right direction as the Locals do. ?

92 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Bertel apparently the funding will last, if not forever, for a very long time.   Sho…"

Robert Saldenha replied Feb 3, 2016 to CARNIVAL FUNDING UNDER FIRE

6 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Panorama without government funding will not survive no matter who heads PanTrinbago…"

Robert Saldenha replied Feb 2, 2016 to CARNIVAL FUNDING UNDER FIRE

6 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Did the Management of Trinidad & Tobago All Stars wrote a letter to PanTrinbago…"

Robert Saldenha replied Nov 9, 2015 to DENIAL OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS

22 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"I am not in Trinidad, so I do not know the mood of PanTrinbago's membership.   Howev…"

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 22, 2015 to ON A HEAVIER NOTE: Who do you think is going to be the next PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO?

22 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Why wait until next week.......I am sure that members would love to hear the specifi…"

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 19, 2015 to When you say Ramsey, you say Pan[Trinbago President?]

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by odw

"Why wait until next week.....I am sure that members would like to hear the specifics."

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 19, 2015 to When you say Ramsey, you say Pan[Trinbago President?]

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by odw

"The Management of Madison Square Garden did not allow anyone to make an Audio or Vid…"

Robert Saldenha replied Oct 19, 2015 to Release International Panorama DVD before elections. Please Mr. Diaz

4 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Robert Saldenha

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service