When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lennox Archibald's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Here’s my story.  It was jourvert morning 1967.  Guinness cavaliers had just won Nat…"

Lennox Archibald replied Feb 16 to Duvone Stewart has stormed the CONSCIOUSNESS of PAN LOVERS GLOBALLY with his arrangement of "YEAR FOR LOVE"

27 Mar 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Sorry—There is no comparison.  Desperadoes, so far, is not in the same league as Ren…"

Lennox Archibald replied Jan 30 to Could history repeat it self In 2018? In 1985 Renegades and Desperadoes were joint Panorama winners playing the same tune Pan Night and Day by KITCH. Anything is possible in 2018 the Year for Love..

5 Jan 30
Reply by Russell Providence

"My apologies.  I thought you were referring to the renegades rendition.  I love pan.…"

Lennox Archibald replied Jan 29 to Comparing the RENEGADES and DESPERADOES versions of "YEAR FOR LOVE"

52 Feb 5
Reply by orlandoSteve

"Panorama is about drama, excitement, melody, and sweetness. Panorama is not a music…"

Lennox Archibald replied Jan 29 to Comparing the RENEGADES and DESPERADOES versions of "YEAR FOR LOVE"

52 Feb 5
Reply by orlandoSteve

"This is a nice post.  I have been trying to make the above point for years.  Trinida…"

Lennox Archibald replied Dec 9, 2017 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

66 on Saturday
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Nice post.  However, Ellie's pan go out of tune very easily.  Allan Gervais was the…"

Lennox Archibald replied Dec 9, 2017 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

66 on Saturday
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"I agree. For me, one of the glories of carnival was jourvert morning, beating a piec…"

Lennox Archibald replied Jun 18, 2017 to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"1. BOOGSIE is a MUSICAL GENIUS!!!  What about Bobby Mohammed?  People have a very sh…"

Lennox Archibald replied Mar 9, 2017 to Trinidad URBAN MYTHS that I refuse to believe!!!!

12 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by KESSERING NOEL

"Regarding the back-in-time issue---it is the prerogative of the arranger to choose.…"

Lennox Archibald replied Mar 2, 2017 to Revisited -- PANORAMA JUDGING 2.0

50 Feb 1
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Panorama is about drama, excitement, and musicality. One thing it is not is a music…"

Lennox Archibald replied Feb 24, 2017 to IS PANORAMA ABOUT GOOD MUSIC?

13 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by ritson douglas

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service