When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

sherman allison fyfe's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Gone but not forgotten bro.There were d dys by St James Cross Fire,the original band…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Mar 31 to Martin “Dougie” Douglas - president of CrossFire Steel Orchestra has passed

8 Mar 31
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"hi Johanna. Doing great.love d way u r maturing as an artist & daring 2 experime…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Mar 26 to From Classical to Soca -- Famlay

1 Mar 26

"Condolences to Malomo & d Joseph clan & d entire Southern Marines pan family…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Mar 26 to CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF MICHEAL "SCOBIE" JOSEPH..

6 Mar 26

"Claude,when I was growing up in St James,pan was a yr round thing. D panyard was d f…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Feb 25 to New Home For Desperadoes Steel Orchestra

11 Feb 25
Reply by odw

"I am very glad 4 this.But why it is d Gov't that always have 2 bail out everybody.Wh…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Feb 21 to New Home For Desperadoes Steel Orchestra

11 Feb 25
Reply by odw

"My take on this is that if the school really sees pan as so important,it should make…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Feb 1 to Steel drums to ring out at Huddersfield Carnival thanks to Birkby pupils

1 Feb 1

"think he good on a tenor,u should hear him on a 2nd.MY best 2 u Pan Maestro. Belated…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Dec 26, 2019 to Happy Birthday to the legendary Emmanuel “Jack” Riley - December 25

7 Dec 26, 2019

"Every yr previously.at least 4 bands came from Tobago 4 d Medium band & Large ba…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Dec 23, 2019 to Panorama 2019 in Tobago must be a success

20 Jan 5
Reply by Aquil

"Claude don't blame d arrangers,blame PAN TRINBAGO. We have been telling them 4 yrs 2…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Dec 14, 2019 to Ace pan arranger Duvone Stewart is calling for the national instrument to be mandatory in the school curriculum

15 Dec 14, 2019

"This is d very reason I was told that Ellie Mannette left Trinidad. He approached th…"

sherman allison fyfe replied Dec 14, 2019 to Ace pan arranger Duvone Stewart is calling for the national instrument to be mandatory in the school curriculum

15 Dec 14, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service