When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,129)

Discussions Replied To (1002) Replies Latest Activity

"yes they did Claude, yes they did,"

Aquil replied Sep 22 to A CONSCIENCE CALL from GERARD MENDEZ to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE. Ah hope THE SECRETARY eh getting caught up in THE MONEY THING

7 Sep 22
Reply by Aquil

"the public is no place for PT's business at this time."

Aquil replied Sep 21 to A CONSCIENCE CALL from GERARD MENDEZ to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE. Ah hope THE SECRETARY eh getting caught up in THE MONEY THING

7 Sep 22
Reply by Aquil

"We are aware of the current events and we are hoping that it can be resolves in hous…"

Aquil replied Sep 20 to A CONSCIENCE CALL from GERARD MENDEZ to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE. Ah hope THE SECRETARY eh getting caught up in THE MONEY THING

7 Sep 22
Reply by Aquil

"Powerful letter"

Aquil replied Sep 19 to A CONSCIENCE CALL from GERARD MENDEZ to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE. Ah hope THE SECRETARY eh getting caught up in THE MONEY THING

7 Sep 22
Reply by Aquil

"THAT MAN GOOD LOOK BOY!"

Aquil replied Sep 19 to AQUIL ARRINDELL IS A BIG CIP HYPOCRITE. All of a sudden the man stop criticizing PAN TRINBGO -- as if BEVERLEY work OBEAH on HIM ...

1 Sep 19
Reply by Aquil

"Mr. RP give me a call nah......  you know how long I trying to get your number?"

Aquil replied Sep 13 to Well ah made a BIG FUNDAMENTAL ERROR!!! I thought that the PAN TRINBAGO INTERNAL WAR was about POWER -- but I just found out it is about MONEY ...

3 Sep 14
Reply by Cecil hinkson

" "

Aquil replied Sep 11 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: We need a report on what is going on in PAN TRINBAGO!!! BEVERLEY did not want you as the VEE PEE -- she wanted CARLON HAREWOOD and now CARLON HAREWOOD turn around and MASH UP ...

2 Sep 11
Reply by Aquil

"they are doing just fine. d driver driving goooooood, d driver driving!  leave my pr…"

Aquil replied Sep 11 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: We need a report on what is going on in PAN TRINBAGO!!! BEVERLEY did not want you as the VEE PEE -- she wanted CARLON HAREWOOD and now CARLON HAREWOOD turn around and MASH UP ...

2 Sep 11
Reply by Aquil

"we must apologise to Mr Claude....... he is right AGAIN ..........."

Aquil replied Sep 4 to WHENSTEELTALKS should GIVE ME A MEDAL!!! When EVERYBODY went BEVERLEY CRAZY in the last election, I made my point "LUCIDLY CLEAR" ...

2 Sep 4
Reply by Aquil

"pal, what band leaders get from this executive let them take yes.  leh me stay in my…"

Aquil replied Aug 31 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: STOP RIDING THE FENCE!!! STAND UP LIKE A MAN!!! Are you really A CONCERNED INDIVIDUAL FOR PAN?

1 Aug 31
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service