When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,143)

Discussions Replied To (1014) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm"

Aquil replied Jan 18 to So GREGORY LINDSAY play fas' with himself and try to steal the LIMELIGHT from the WOMAN IS BOSS PRESIDENT -- that was the end of him and the CORN PROJECT ...

2 on Friday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"check out the show people. very informative."

Aquil replied Jan 18 to GREGORY LINDSAY calls for THE FIRING OF THE PRO; QUITS LAND DEVELOPMENT CORN PLANTING PROJECT; ACCUSES THE PRESIDENT OF USING THE PROJECT FOR POLITCAL PURPOSES ... ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK

1 Jan 18
Reply by Aquil

"nice "

Aquil replied Jan 4 to As THE BIDEN-HARRIS INAUGURATION approaches and PATRIOTISM and HOPE RISE -- PAN pays "trinibute" to AMERICA!!! And I want FREDDY HARRIS III to know that NOBODY in the whole wide world has enjoyed ...

1 Jan 4
Reply by Aquil

"nice recording "

Aquil replied Jan 2 to A TRIBUTE TO PATRICK ARNOLD: PAN NIGHT AND DAY

1 Jan 2
Reply by Aquil

"I would love to hear, merry tones to the bone, give comments on this presentation. M…"

Aquil replied Nov 16, 2020 to AQUIL ARRINDELL and KAREEM BROWN did a MASTERFUL EVALUATION of a PANORAMA PRESENTATION ("WRONG AGAIN" -- CAL SKIFFLE) ... but it is CALYPSO we are TALKING ABOUT ... so I will have to TAKE DEM ON!!!

4 Nov 16, 2020
Reply by Aquil

"fly down to Trinidad nah and leh we do a thing."

Aquil replied Nov 15, 2020 to AQUIL ARRINDELL and KAREEM BROWN did a MASTERFUL EVALUATION of a PANORAMA PRESENTATION ("WRONG AGAIN" -- CAL SKIFFLE) ... but it is CALYPSO we are TALKING ABOUT ... so I will have to TAKE DEM ON!!!

4 Nov 16, 2020
Reply by Aquil

"My condolences"

Aquil replied Nov 12, 2020 to A Moment in Pan - Condolences to the family and friends of Shafeeq Muhammad

3 Nov 12, 2020
Reply by Aquil

"Somebody plz send this to Pantrinbago's PRO and ask him to plz defend us. Write at l…"

Aquil replied Nov 7, 2020 to Under the umbrella of INDIAN DIASPORIC CULTURE -- T&T CHUTNEY-SOCA and PAN get an opportunity to win LARGE GLOBAL AUDIENCES

2 Nov 7, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"hey, thanks Claude"

Aquil replied Nov 6, 2020 to Well, somebody RECORDING NEW PAN MUSIC ... "MUCHAS GRACIAS"!!!

1 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by Aquil

"all that writing to say that. Mr. Claude, like you feeling bored or what?"

Aquil replied Oct 23, 2020 to On the road to BECOMING A CYNIC - growing up in TRINIDAD I was told that TRINIDAD WAS THE LAND OF THE HUMMING BIRD and I swalloed that HOOK, LINE AND SINKER ...

1 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service