When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,117)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"excellent point Mr. Merrytones. congrats to the winners. "

Aquil replied Jun 28 to Or as BLACK STALIN SAY, we might wake up ONE DAY and hear that Steelband come from the UNITED STATES KINGDOM ... Brooklyn done start already producing PAN PRODIGY -- to MANUFACTURE we OWN CULTURE ...

5 Jun 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"congrats to Mr Ash."

Aquil replied Jun 26 to While the other members of the PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE were sheltering from COVID 19 -- MARCUS ASH was BUSY WORKING. On Friday he is producing a PAN TELETHON in collaboration with WACK RADIO ...

2 Jun 27
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

" "

Aquil replied Jun 17 to Tribute to George Floyd by Aquil Arrindell and The Live Experience band.

3 Jun 17
Reply by Aquil

" "

Aquil replied Jun 16 to Tribute to George Floyd by Aquil Arrindell and The Live Experience band.

3 Jun 17
Reply by Aquil

"hey, WST family. Here is a lil something I did on the George Floyd  issue. what you…"

Aquil replied Jun 14 to Tribute to George Floyd by Aquil Arrindell and The Live Experience band.

3 Jun 17
Reply by Aquil

"panda you aint go leave me alone eh. https://www.facebook.com/aquilite/videos/351879…"

Aquil replied May 20 to Aquil Arrindell: We need to get a GOOD PLAYER from SAN CITY STEELBAND registered in the INTERNATIONAL PANRAMAJAY -- with YOUR STUDIO we could really do a NICE, CLEAN PRODUCTION ...

2 May 21
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"y my name jumping up in you bacchanal  panda?  lol........."

Aquil replied May 16 to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is a CURSE ON PAN!!!

5 May 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"MR. CLAUDE, I tired tell you LEAVE MEH PRESIDENT ALONE! "

Aquil replied May 15 to EARL RICHARDS: What do you think about the PAN RAMAJAY AJUDICATORS allocating only 5 (FIVE) POINTS for TONAL QUALITY?

6 May 15
Reply by Aquil

"that Nuances one, I can immediately digest it.  is it something that is measurable?…"

Aquil replied May 14 to EARL RICHARDS: What do you think about the PAN RAMAJAY AJUDICATORS allocating only 5 (FIVE) POINTS for TONAL QUALITY?

6 May 15
Reply by Aquil

"Hail to Keith Rowley and the PNM, leadership we can trust. "

Aquil replied May 14 to I am very intrigued as to how THE CARIBBEAN dodged the COVID VIRUS given the EXTREME DAMAGE it has done elsewhere ...

7 May 21
Reply by Lilian Sten

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service