When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,034)

Discussions Replied To (913) Replies Latest Activity

"I was also there and I support the author account of what was said on that day. "

Aquil replied on Wednesday to Watch your step Pantrinbago

7 on Thursday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"lol o gad doh"

Aquil replied Dec 2 to Studio launch on the 11th; needed a work station and creative centre.

4 Dec 2
Reply by Aquil

"nice, I will work on it. and what accommodation school I make for his manager? lol"

Aquil replied Dec 1 to Studio launch on the 11th; needed a work station and creative centre.

4 Dec 2
Reply by Aquil

"Hey, WST family I know I have been a little far these days, not only on WST but in t…"

Aquil replied Dec 1 to Aquil Arrindell: When ME and EARL RICHARDS come down in YOUR STUDIO and make a CALYPSO HIT -- yuh better make sure that COTT pay we all we money, eh. Otherwise we suing U and TAKING YUH HOUSE & STUDIO

1 Dec 1
Reply by Aquil

""that Aquil fells"  excuse me!  I am just here conquering the world. you have someth…"

Aquil replied Nov 17 to WHEN STEEL TALKS IS BOSS!!! All dem BOMBS dey dropping in the TRINIDAD NEWSPAPER today (PANORAMA SUNDAY) -- we done EXPLODE and DIFFUSE dem LONG TIME on THIS FORUM ...

6 Nov 18
Reply by Bugs

"Pal give the woman a chance nah. She making some mistake. and some violation of the…"

Aquil replied Oct 28 to Well ah man from PORT-OF-SPAIN call me quite where I live to ask me if I hear how BEVERLEY abusing the PAN TRINBAGO CONSTITUTION

1 Oct 28
Reply by Aquil

"wait nah  no notice ain't send out yet  na this is serious thing "

Aquil replied Oct 13 to So when is the PAN TRINBAGO AGM going to take place?

1 Oct 13
Reply by Aquil

"Gregory ....say the word you know. "

Aquil replied Oct 13 to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 Oct 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"lol "

Aquil replied Oct 10 to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 Oct 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"BUGS would be the quality control manager."

Aquil replied Oct 10 to BUGS: You talking to THE RIGHT MAN. Aquil Arrindell is finishing up work on his RECORDING STUDIO down in the SOUTH ...

1 Oct 10
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service