When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,165)

Discussions Replied To (1031) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.facebook.com/groups/167565403837830/permalink/836323280295369/ Travis Mu…"

Aquil replied May 4 to Could ANYBODY in THE PAN WORLD explain THIS DRUM FACTORY MYSTERY TO GREGORY LINDSAY ...

3 May 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr. condolences bro."

Aquil replied May 2 to The Passing of a matriarch and steelpan activist

26 May 5
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"NAH! Mr. Claude, I sticking with Mr. RP. What you don't know is that Mr. RP is a bi…"

Aquil replied Apr 30 to BUT WAIT NAH!!! I thought that AQUIL ARRINDELL was RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT under the GUIDANCE of RUSSELL PROVIDENCE ... but like THAT CAMPAIGN GONE SILENT!!!

1 Apr 30
Reply by Aquil

"As is you, I will only charge $100k. lol! Best price."

Aquil replied Apr 26 to Shaquille Forbes..... The youth extremely "BAD"!

4 Apr 26
Reply by Aquil

"Southern talent + southern production = world class entertainment. That's all I am w…"

Aquil replied Apr 26 to Shaquille Forbes..... The youth extremely "BAD"!

4 Apr 26
Reply by Aquil

"We have a culture of putting the cart before the horse. It is refreshing to see Dr.…"

Aquil replied Apr 23 to A good time to revisit "An exclusive Ministry for Pan in Trinidad & Tobago"

18 Apr 25
Reply by Salah Wilson

"I am listening and taking notes. Love the initiative and the passion Mr. Wilson. Kee…"

Aquil replied Apr 22 to A good time to revisit "An exclusive Ministry for Pan in Trinidad & Tobago"

18 Apr 25
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Congrats Mr. Mac. Keep up the good work.   "

Aquil replied Apr 20 to "Tips..Tricks..Theory Book" by Eric McAllister (MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE) -- WST MEMBER RELEASES MUSIC (PAN) BOOK ...

9 Apr 24
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"MAD........ "

Aquil replied Mar 26 to Ah putting up a WOMEN IN PAN MONTH VIDEO featuring KEISHA CODRINGTON -- Cecil Hinkson will be HAPPY. But that is a very SOULFUL SONG so it kinda hard to play ...

2 Mar 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Pan Trinbago Headquartered for agriculture discussion on the chopping block with Bri…"

Aquil replied Mar 5 to Plant Trinbagrow - Pan Trinbago aims for financial sustainability

5 Mar 7
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service