When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,069)

Discussions Replied To (944) Replies Latest Activity

"my condolences  "

Aquil replied on Wednesday to CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF MICHEAL "SCOBIE" JOSEPH..

6 on Friday
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"players don't want help mr Claude .... they want panorama, and they got it. the band…"

Aquil replied Mar 16 to How come VOICES like Bertel Gittens and Ian Franklin and Aquil Arrindell and Gregory Lindsay and Duvone Stewart are SO SILENT in the face of a CRY FOR HELP by TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS?

1 Mar 16
Reply by Aquil

"ma ma look a boo boo."

Aquil replied Mar 16 to So how come it became MY RESPONSIBILITY to fight for TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS to CLEAR their PANORMA CHEQUES this week? Am I the only one who could take a CUE?

4 Mar 16
Reply by odw

"Wow Claude you got me speech less...... I dont know if is by the brilliant in depth…"

Aquil replied Mar 3 to Well since NOBODY (in the vast pool of SO CALLED PAN LOVERS) has come to the DEFENSE of DUVONE STEWART -- I am FORCED to do a FORMAL MUSICAL DEFENSE of HIS ARRANGEMENT ... ME of all people, IMAGINE!!!

4 Mar 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"ha  have to love you yes. I know woman can distract you again panda. but doh kill m…"

Aquil replied Mar 1 to Analysing Duvone's arrangement against Mrs Alexica"s critic.

7 Mar 1
Reply by Aquil

"you know she buy that hair? leave my distraction alone eh."

Aquil replied Mar 1 to Analysing Duvone's arrangement against Mrs Alexica"s critic.

7 Mar 1
Reply by Aquil

"This is the analysis.  https://www.facebook.com/aquilite/videos/3313292248687767/?co…"

7 Mar 1
Reply by Aquil

"small money "

Aquil replied Mar 1 to MONEY GIVING AWAY TO PAN LIKE RAIN!!!

4 Mar 1
Reply by Aquil

"will try my best boss."

Aquil replied Feb 29 to A service I do. Look out for discussion on Duvone’s 2020 panorama arrangement.

2 Feb 29
Reply by Aquil

"and Mr. Claude, plz, keep reposting the arrangement in question when you have a new…"

Aquil replied Feb 29 to AQUIL ARRINDELL, MARCUS ASH, MR. VEE PEE, MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE, KENDALL WILLIAMS ... Please, one ah allyuh come and defend the FOUR MINUTES, NAH!!!

3 Feb 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service