When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,027)

Discussions Replied To (907) Replies Latest Activity

"wait nah  no notice ain't send out yet  na this is serious thing "

Aquil replied Oct 13 to So when is the PAN TRINBAGO AGM going to take place?

1 Oct 13
Reply by Aquil

"Gregory ....say the word you know. "

Aquil replied Oct 13 to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 Oct 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"lol "

Aquil replied Oct 10 to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 Oct 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"BUGS would be the quality control manager."

Aquil replied Oct 10 to BUGS: You talking to THE RIGHT MAN. Aquil Arrindell is finishing up work on his RECORDING STUDIO down in the SOUTH ...

1 Oct 10
Reply by Aquil

"I see what you mean. very impressive."

Aquil replied Oct 10 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"I am guilty of being a member sir.  there for Pan Trinbago's inefficiency is to my f…"

Aquil replied Oct 9 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14

"lil San City. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUXWd4p-QTY https://www.youtube.com/wa…"

Aquil replied Oct 8 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14

"Can you please post the link of the Video that you are in referring to. "

Aquil replied Oct 8 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14

"Mr Claude, any body ever tell you, you racial. "

Aquil replied Oct 6 to PANORAMA HISTORY: For the first time in the HISTORY OF PANORAMA a "LOCAL WHITE BOY" has been hired to arrange for a BIG TEN BAND!!!

7 Oct 6
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"my Lindsay put back on his battle gear and ain't tell me nothing boy.  I feeling lef…"

Aquil replied Oct 4 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Serious Business!!! You have to ensure TRANSPARENCY at the AGM this month ...

3 Oct 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service