When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (882) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Aquil replied Jul 16 to AQUIL ARRINDELL and THE LIVE EXPERIENCE (PAN) rock MAYARO RESOURCE CENTER

2 Jul 16
Reply by Aquil

"Thank you Mr Claude for the first half of your article. Yes, last night was another…"

Aquil replied Jul 14 to AQUIL ARRINDELL and THE LIVE EXPERIENCE (PAN) rock MAYARO RESOURCE CENTER

2 Jul 16
Reply by Aquil

"Hey, thanks Mr. Claude. "

Aquil replied Jul 12 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: A TRUE CULTURE LOVER, PAN SOLDIER and RISING MUSIC STAR -- adds HIS TALENT to "THE LIVE EXPERIENCE!!!"

1 Jul 12
Reply by Aquil

"I am surprise of the number of responses because it is an old progression used over…"

Aquil replied May 29 to So did Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber just steal KES The Band's "Savannah Grass" ?

26 Jun 4
Reply by jack finnis

"love it...."

Aquil replied May 19 to With the steel pans it opens up the composing element of music. The children are absolutely loving it,"New music classroom brings 'awe and wonder' to young pupils

5 May 19
Reply by Russell Providence

"Panda, Ramlogan just get hold. the man in jail and I hear some of Ramlogan pandas fo…"

Aquil replied May 2 to Like BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE buy out GREGORY LINDSAY (et al) -- for a few dollars more!!!

5 May 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"leave my panda alone Mr. Claude "

Aquil replied May 2 to Like BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE buy out GREGORY LINDSAY (et al) -- for a few dollars more!!!

5 May 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"hmmmmm .... what the hell go in on here. Claude, I will just take a cool mil when th…"

Aquil replied Apr 22 to Conversation with Swedish Pannist Stokley Taylor & Aquil Arrindell - July 14, 2016

5 Apr 22
Reply by Aquil

"https://whensteeltalks.ning.com/forum/topics/conversation-with-swed... here is one t…"

Aquil replied Apr 21 to bugs: You started a GOOD PROJECT. We could compile a list of 20 EXPATS who TOOK PAN TO THE WORLD!!!

26 Apr 21
Reply by Aquil

"nice "

Aquil replied Apr 21 to A Little Tempo Japanese/Reggae/Pan

4 Apr 27
Reply by Jennifer Ire

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service