When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,267)

Discussions Replied To (1097) Replies Latest Activity

" "Boom, democracy-in-action" putting off the election?  The Irony is heavy.  "

Aquil replied Oct 10 to Decision of Pan Trinbago Central Executive to postpone 2021 Convention and AGM amid the present circumstances, received 70% Endorsement from members

8 on Monday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr. Claude, the members of Pan Moving Forward and I are condemning all of Beverly's…"

Aquil replied Oct 7 to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE start with a little smoke; next thing you know she will be lighting a BIG FIRE like Bede Lopez predicted 3 years ago ...

2 Oct 7
Reply by Aquil

""THE ONLY LOUD VOICE" Nah!  There are others Mr. Claude. "

Aquil replied Oct 1 to Well it is not OCTOBER 1ST yet in CALIFORNIA, but it is OCTOBER 1ST in TRINIDAD ... and BEVERLEY has two more days in which to call THE ELECTION ... which I know she will NOT DO

2 Oct 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Let us hope that Mrs Moore let good sense prevail and call the election. "

Aquil replied Sep 30 to NO MONEY to PAY PAN MEN ... but BEVERLEY have money to GO BACK TO COURT so she could stay in power for 3 more years without an election ...

1 Sep 30
Reply by Aquil

"Totally endorse your sentiments."

Aquil replied Sep 21 to Illegal postponement of Pan Trinbago’s constitutionally mandated elections

2 Sep 21
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""Lauren Pierre come on THIS FORUM and all she talk about is GOD and GOD ... and then…"

Aquil replied Sep 21 to WHEN STEEL TALKS did not like MY DIATRIBE -- but two days later BEVERLEY realize that she dealing with real MANICOU PAN MAN in TRINIDAD and she could get away with ANYTHING ...

3 Sep 21
Reply by Russell Providence

"Mr. RP, I would like to thank you for always taking the time to educate the pan popu…"

Aquil replied Sep 16 to Pan Trinbago president urges public: Get vaccinated for us to play again

3 Sep 16
Reply by Aquil

"Well said Gregory. Well said. "

Aquil replied Sep 8 to “Shut-up and play yur pan” is not part of his DNA.- Meet Gregory Lindsay - Manager, Administrator, Panist - Up-Close!

5 Sep 8
Reply by kelvin juniorstowelyder

"or this song "

Aquil replied Aug 27 to Part 1: After 28 years of being in the dark, Brazil RX4 Steel Orchestra received Solar lights. PMF.

3 Aug 27
Reply by Aquil

"https://www.facebook.com/100001141998912/videos/1079661949234199/ you force we hand…"

Aquil replied Aug 27 to TOBAGO BORN PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENT insults BORN and BRED TRINIDADIANS calling them "FLY BY NIGHT OPERATORS" ... and I send MY MONEY to support that group ... what the hell going on here ....

2 Aug 27
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service