When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,028)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"my Lindsay put back on his battle gear and ain't tell me nothing boy.  I feeling lef…"

Aquil replied Oct 4 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Serious Business!!! You have to ensure TRANSPARENCY at the AGM this month ...

3 Oct 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"my condolences"

Aquil replied Oct 4 to Noted Steelpan Tuner Gabriel Robley has passed

2 Oct 4
Reply by Aquil

"Free Return Tickets for national and regional executive members (except south/centr…"

Aquil replied Sep 26 to Pan Trinbago Vs The PNM

7 Oct 1
Reply by Russell Providence

"padna, I really trying not to say eh, but you just had to come and buss the mark.  c…"

Aquil replied Sep 24 to Aquil Arrindell: DARREN SHEPPARD tief yuh ideas on PAN CLASSES FOR SENIORS -- we have to sue for INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT!!!

1 Sep 24
Reply by Aquil

"pal, you should know by now Aquil Arrindell and San City are fearless. As for Mr. As…"

Aquil replied Sep 24 to Congratulations to Kareem Thompsom - Steelpan Instructor at Berklee College of Music

8 Sep 24
Reply by Aquil

"'coma back to Trinidad'  panda you for real! you really not thinking straight  let t…"

Aquil replied Sep 23 to Congratulations to Kareem Thompsom - Steelpan Instructor at Berklee College of Music

8 Sep 24
Reply by Aquil

"congrats man "

Aquil replied Sep 22 to Congratulations to Kareem Thompsom - Steelpan Instructor at Berklee College of Music

8 Sep 24
Reply by Aquil

"That can't be true. All lies. My president would never entertain Mr. Diaz. "

Aquil replied Sep 22 to Allyuh will be SHOCKED to know who does be LIMING in the PAN TRINBAGO OFFICE almost EVERY DAY in BEVERLEY OFFICE: THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ!!!

7 Sep 22
Reply by Aquil

"Mr. Arindell taking "Shake, and Duck"  for his own money, while unswervingly maintai…"

Aquil replied Sep 21 to Pan In De Rosa Pandemonium

8 Sep 22

"o gad doye. lol.  Mr. RP, I love you too right. pal, I quiet I my conner. way you in…"

Aquil replied Sep 20 to Pan In De Rosa Pandemonium

8 Sep 22

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service