When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (882) Replies Latest Activity

"that was a serious interview boy...'He called on PAN TRINBAGO to seek out PRO BONO L…"

Aquil replied Apr 21 to BOOGSIE does a POWERFUL and FORCEFUL PLEA FOR PAN ON WACK!!!

7 Apr 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"why you trying to drag my panda Mr. ask through the ask. that city done bun down alr…"

Aquil replied Apr 13 to MARCUS ASH: I know that you cannot BAD TALK the JUDGES -- but how dey could PUT a QUALIFIED and TALENTED ARRANGER like LIAM TEAGUE so low down in the SCORING

1 Apr 13
Reply by Aquil

"what did it influence?"

Aquil replied Mar 11 to THE MOST INFLUENTIAL CALYPSO of ALL TIME?

4 Mar 16
Reply by jean robertson

"yes, they do judge the arrangement. "

Aquil replied Mar 11 to Panorama 2019; would players be paid? Changing of the guards as old arrangers struggle; Dr. Mia Gormandy exceptional voice for commentary.

18 Mar 11
Reply by Aquil

" "

Aquil replied Mar 10 to Panorama 2019; would players be paid? Changing of the guards as old arrangers struggle; Dr. Mia Gormandy exceptional voice for commentary.

18 Mar 11
Reply by Aquil

"https://www.facebook.com/innocentRii/videos/2454479811289626/?epa=SEARCH_BOX"

Aquil replied Mar 10 to Panorama 2019; would players be paid? Changing of the guards as old arrangers struggle; Dr. Mia Gormandy exceptional voice for commentary.

18 Mar 11
Reply by Aquil

"https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212847536015781&set=pcb.19481489019799…"

18 Mar 11
Reply by Aquil

"Mr. Martin......... I have to admit i was the first arranger that used "Here Comes T…"

18 Mar 11
Reply by Aquil

"bands get penalised for over time not under time. and i am agreeing this performance…"

Aquil replied Mar 8 to Power Stars - Great performance by the left out Medium 2019 Semi Finalist

3 Mar 9
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"lol.... i had a lot to report on."

Aquil replied Mar 8 to Panorama 2019; would players be paid? Changing of the guards as old arrangers struggle; Dr. Mia Gormandy exceptional voice for commentary.

18 Mar 11
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service