When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,051)

Discussions Replied To (928) Replies Latest Activity

"Pal give the woman a chance nah. She making some mistake. and some violation of the…"

Aquil replied Oct 28, 2019 to Well ah man from PORT-OF-SPAIN call me quite where I live to ask me if I hear how BEVERLEY abusing the PAN TRINBAGO CONSTITUTION

1 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by Aquil

"wait nah  no notice ain't send out yet  na this is serious thing "

Aquil replied Oct 13, 2019 to So when is the PAN TRINBAGO AGM going to take place?

1 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Aquil

"Gregory ....say the word you know. "

Aquil replied Oct 13, 2019 to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"lol "

Aquil replied Oct 10, 2019 to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"BUGS would be the quality control manager."

Aquil replied Oct 10, 2019 to BUGS: You talking to THE RIGHT MAN. Aquil Arrindell is finishing up work on his RECORDING STUDIO down in the SOUTH ...

1 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Aquil

"I see what you mean. very impressive."

Aquil replied Oct 10, 2019 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"I am guilty of being a member sir.  there for Pan Trinbago's inefficiency is to my f…"

Aquil replied Oct 9, 2019 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14, 2019

"lil San City. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUXWd4p-QTY https://www.youtube.com/wa…"

Aquil replied Oct 8, 2019 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14, 2019

"Can you please post the link of the Video that you are in referring to. "

Aquil replied Oct 8, 2019 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14, 2019

"Mr Claude, any body ever tell you, you racial. "

Aquil replied Oct 6, 2019 to PANORAMA HISTORY: For the first time in the HISTORY OF PANORAMA a "LOCAL WHITE BOY" has been hired to arrange for a BIG TEN BAND!!!

7 Oct 6, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service