When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (882) Replies Latest Activity

"it was just over done by every one "

Aquil replied Mar 8 to Panorama 2019; would players be paid? Changing of the guards as old arrangers struggle; Dr. Mia Gormandy exceptional voice for commentary.

18 Mar 11
Reply by Aquil

"the figures i got is over $1000. and i will try the be a lil more present. i thought…"

Aquil replied Mar 8 to Panorama 2019; would players be paid? Changing of the guards as old arrangers struggle; Dr. Mia Gormandy exceptional voice for commentary.

18 Mar 11
Reply by Aquil

"Nice some up Mr. Claud"

Aquil replied Mar 3 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"thank thank you Mr claude, for your offer and the enlightenment, but right now to…"

Aquil replied Feb 16 to Judges gave San City the nod with an unpopular song, why? Voice and Rudder’s Madness.

4 Feb 16
Reply by Aquil

"ODW thanks"

Aquil replied Feb 16 to Judges gave San City the nod with an unpopular song, why? Voice and Rudder’s Madness.

4 Feb 16
Reply by Aquil

"thanks"

Aquil replied Feb 13 to Congratulations to SAN CITY STEEL SYMPHONY with arranger AQUIL ARRINDELL as they make it to SUNDAY!!!

3 Feb 13
Reply by Aquil

"well well well....."

Aquil replied Feb 6 to The Right Honourable Keith Diaz STILL representing PAN TRINBAGO: Diaz represents Pan Trinbago at Alexis’ funeral today

13 Feb 10
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"well well well....."

Aquil replied Feb 6 to The Right Honourable Keith Diaz STILL representing PAN TRINBAGO: Diaz represents Pan Trinbago at Alexis’ funeral today

13 Feb 10
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Thank you Lynette Laveau Saxe. i really appreciate all that was said.  "

Aquil replied Jan 11 to Cut the prize money and pay the players

29 Jan 13
Reply by Lynette Laveau

"ODW. I can appreciate all your advice, but you throw me off on the "dependency syndr…"

Aquil replied Jan 10 to Cut the prize money and pay the players

29 Jan 13
Reply by Lynette Laveau

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service