When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,028)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"this discussion get big boy "

Aquil replied Sep 10 to Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

19 Sep 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"lol  what merry tones, I did not know you were an arranger and a comedian. And your…"

Aquil replied Sep 8 to Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

19 Sep 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Pal, I am in a diversifying transition.(hope you appreciate that big term) This pan…"

Aquil replied Sep 8 to Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

19 Sep 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"well I cyah spell to save meh life so a begging for them. Leave meh president alone "

19 Sep 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr claud....... ease up nah. "

Aquil replied Sep 7 to Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

19 Sep 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"panda you still like bacchanal so.  "

Aquil replied Sep 5 to MARCUS ASH, I am calling in MY MARKERS WITH YOU: I want a PEACE TREATY WITH BEVERLEY!!!

2 Sep 5
Reply by Aquil

" "

Aquil replied Jul 16 to AQUIL ARRINDELL and THE LIVE EXPERIENCE (PAN) rock MAYARO RESOURCE CENTER

2 Jul 16
Reply by Aquil

"Thank you Mr Claude for the first half of your article. Yes, last night was another…"

Aquil replied Jul 14 to AQUIL ARRINDELL and THE LIVE EXPERIENCE (PAN) rock MAYARO RESOURCE CENTER

2 Jul 16
Reply by Aquil

"Hey, thanks Mr. Claude. "

Aquil replied Jul 12 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: A TRUE CULTURE LOVER, PAN SOLDIER and RISING MUSIC STAR -- adds HIS TALENT to "THE LIVE EXPERIENCE!!!"

1 Jul 12
Reply by Aquil

"I am surprise of the number of responses because it is an old progression used over…"

Aquil replied May 29 to So did Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber just steal KES The Band's "Savannah Grass" ?

26 Jun 4
Reply by jack finnis

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service