When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (1,129)

Discussions Replied To (1002) Replies Latest Activity

"that Nuances one, I can immediately digest it.  is it something that is measurable?…"

Aquil replied May 14 to EARL RICHARDS: What do you think about the PAN RAMAJAY AJUDICATORS allocating only 5 (FIVE) POINTS for TONAL QUALITY?

6 May 15
Reply by Aquil

"Hail to Keith Rowley and the PNM, leadership we can trust. "

Aquil replied May 14 to I am very intrigued as to how THE CARIBBEAN dodged the COVID VIRUS given the EXTREME DAMAGE it has done elsewhere ...

7 May 21
Reply by Lilian Sten

"congrats to all the finalist and to the champion, Brooks Jr. ."

Aquil replied May 4 to Results of the Inaugural 2020 Panograma Finals - Earl Brooks Jr. wins...

5 Jul 12
Reply by Nevin Roach

"Yes Kersh ....... play panman play"

Aquil replied Apr 30 to LIVE with Kersh Ramsey BP Renegades Steel Orchestra

3 Apr 30
Reply by Aquil

"beautiful "

Aquil replied Apr 27 to “No Tomorrow” by Kerwin Dubois and Alana Roberts -- An Andre White arrangement- Featuring De Coalitio

6 Apr 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"https://www.facebook.com/aquilite/videos/3448545615162429/?notif_id=1587843502161095…"

Aquil replied Apr 25 to "AFTER THE STORM" [WE GO RISE AGAIN] -- GREGORY BALLANTYNE!!! Allyuh know that I not in the PAN TING -- ah LOVE CALYPSO -- but ah STILL HOPING to SEE PAN TRINBAGO & THE BEV put out a COVID PAN TING...

3 Apr 25
Reply by Aquil

"panda it aint have no we again just leh me die in peace nah "

Aquil replied Apr 24 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: Yuh see DEM TWO PRETTY PRETTY TRINI GIRLS that GB put on the COVER OF HIS VIDEO? We have to go back on the CUTTING FLOOR and PUT UP TWO PRETTY PRETTY YANKEE GIRLS on we VIDEO COVER

1 Apr 24
Reply by Aquil

"Allow me to add, before the corona virus came on the scene the pan "industry" alrea…"

Aquil replied Apr 24 to Dear Mrs Beverley Ramsey Moore

11 May 5
Reply by Russell Providence

"my Darlin, how you doing?"

Aquil replied Apr 24 to EARL RICHARDS: I want you to come and tell me what you think about THIS VIDEO ... and this is just a private discussion between me and you and ingrid and cecil and mercer and russell and dolly ...

6 Apr 24
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"R.I.P"

Aquil replied Apr 24 to STEELDRUM MUSIC -- HEALING FOR AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL: Tribute to United States of America's Covid 19 victims

14 Apr 24
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service