When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Jennifer Jagbir's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in total agreement with you, I have been saying this for some time.  This will…"

Jennifer Jagbir replied Aug 17 to TOBAGO PANORAMA OFF? (The Straw That Broke Pan Trinbago's Silence)

11 Aug 18
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Great idea Cecil Hinkson.  I was thinking of that myself when I witnessed the panyar…"

Jennifer Jagbir replied May 19 to DO IT FOR THE STEELBANDS....

11 May 20
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Happy birthday and best wishes in the coming years. As always, Holly and Jenny "

Jennifer Jagbir replied Apr 28 to Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger and Recording Artist Robert Greenidge - April 28

12 Apr 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Blessings to you on this your special day and wishing you many, many, more healthy,…"

Jennifer Jagbir replied Apr 5 to Happy Birthday to Hueloy Yip Young - global promoter and supporter of all things Pan

6 Apr 6
Reply by Pepe Francis MBE

"Congratulations Foster, see you soon."

Jennifer Jagbir replied Feb 5 to Exodus welcomes to the musical direction team Mr Leon Foster Thomas

6 Feb 21
Reply by odw

"Very well said Aquil.  I am waiting patiently to hear what is the plan this new exec…"

Jennifer Jagbir replied Dec 29, 2018 to Exploit the Pan Man; No money for players still after 8 months.

16 Jan 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Thanks for the update. "

Jennifer Jagbir replied Jul 9, 2018 to Power play by central X; then their loss in the appeal court.

4 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Condolences to Sandiata, Darcy and the rest of the King family.  We have lost a true…"

Jennifer Jagbir replied Mar 22, 2018 to R.I.P.

6 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

"Thank you to When Steel talks for keeping us informed and for the forum for us membe…"

Jennifer Jagbir replied Dec 31, 2017 to Happy New Year to the entire When Steel Talks Global Pan Community

21 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"WOW! That calls for a WOW!"

Jennifer Jagbir replied Aug 7, 2017 to Pan body head blames erroneous media reports: Nothing to hide from Govt

3 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Jennifer Jagbir

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service