When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Robbie Joseph's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats to the WST Team for their yeoman service to our national instrument and its…"

Robbie Joseph replied Apr 29, 2019 to When Steel Talks gets Honorable mention - NY Daily News - CARIBBEAT

7 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by earl richards

"Rest In Peace my brother. Sad loss to the steelpan and wider communities. Wallace th…"

Robbie Joseph replied Dec 24, 2016 to The Passing of Wallace Austin (Ace Pan Tuner) R.I.P.

24 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by CURTIS WILLIAMS

"I second that proposal. Jouvert on the avenue is still plagued by sound systems. Let…"

Robbie Joseph replied May 23, 2016 to CARNIVAL MONDAY PAN ONLY.......

31 May 26, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Rest Well Bro Zanda. Speedy Recovery to you. My Prayers are with you and your family."

Robbie Joseph replied May 23, 2016 to PRAYERS FOR ZANDA....

9 May 23, 2016
Reply by gerard greene

"Nice Photo of my talented nephew Saieed! Keep flying the Pan Flag and Spreading the…"

Robbie Joseph replied Jan 30, 2016 to For Starlift Fans (Especially Allima Garcia) Panorama 2016 Semi-Finals

26 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"What a very sad loss to the global steelband fraternity and to the steelband culture…"

Robbie Joseph replied Jan 11, 2016 to Memories - Remembering - Dr. Jit Samaroo RIP

28 Jan 11
Reply by odw

"RIP Bro Raf! Gone to soon. Continue to serenade the heavens with your music. Your Br…"

Robbie Joseph replied Dec 8, 2015 to Revisiting -- Musician, educator and arranger Rafael "Raf" Robertson has passed

26 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by LenChurch

"Blessed Day Bruv. Hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with lots of fun and mus…"

Robbie Joseph replied May 26, 2015 to Happy Birthday to Panist, Composer, and Arranger - Andre White

2 May 26, 2015
Reply by Robbie Joseph

"RIP Mikey - Sad Loss. The Phase has lost a great pan soldier. The World has lost a t…"

Robbie Joseph replied May 9, 2015 to Mikey Philip of Phase ll has passed.

37 May 9, 2015
Reply by Robbie Joseph

"RIP Mikey - play some sweet steelpan music in heaven Bro. "

Robbie Joseph replied May 4, 2015 to Mikey Philip of Phase ll has passed.

37 May 9, 2015
Reply by Robbie Joseph

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service