When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Chris Copeland's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"True...I fully understand where you are coming from...but remember it was an "oops"…"

Chris Copeland replied May 13, 2011 to An ‘Oops Moment’ for Steelband - New York Style! New York Steelbands left out of their own Panorama Promotion!

10 May 13, 2011
Reply by wmlpan

"Does it really matter...just celebrate the instrument and forget all this politics.…"

Chris Copeland replied Jul 27, 2010 to An ‘Oops Moment’ for Steelband - New York Style! New York Steelbands left out of their own Panorama Promotion!

10 May 13, 2011
Reply by wmlpan

"Peace Bro...R.I.P.......History will record you as the Greatest Ever."

Chris Copeland replied Jun 26, 2009 to R.I.P. Michael Jackson.......thanks for the wonderful music!!

45 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nutones

"I've been asked the exact question many,many times.....Much thanks Alvin for setting…"

Chris Copeland replied Jun 18, 2009 to Pan ‘Down Under’ Australia’s “Banana Joe” story points to Trinidad & Tobago as Home of Pan

4 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Chris Copeland

"We really got to stop this foolish T&T mentality that we are the "IT" when the s…"

Chris Copeland replied Jun 18, 2009 to A Look At the Great Steel Orchestras of the past

58 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Hannibal Muhammad

"Total disrespect.....and this will happen again again,unless something is done."

Chris Copeland replied Jun 4, 2009 to The Ultimate Dis-Respect - Pan at Lincoln Center - Dead Man Walking?

82 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service