When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Leon Chandler's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Another year of life........another year his greatness prevails!!!  Happy Birthday…"

Leon Chandler replied Feb 24, 2013 to Dr. Jit Samaroo! - Steelband Arranger Extraordinaire!!!

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"There are no words to describe this man or his contribution to the Steelband Fratern…"

Leon Chandler replied Feb 23, 2012 to Dr. Jit Samaroo! - Steelband Arranger Extraordinaire!!!

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Well put Sandra............well structured.......objective....educational........gui…"

Leon Chandler replied Mar 28, 2011 to A PERSPECTIVE ON THE RENEGADES SITUATION

26 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Jossane Kerrice Felix

"I am proud to say I was one of the invited guests when the official measurements etc…"

Leon Chandler replied Mar 23, 2011 to Guinness World Record for Largest Steelpan - Jomoline

7 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by panplayer46

"First things first.........I was at the Savannah....and there were no "thousands" in…"

Leon Chandler replied Mar 15, 2011 to Big winners a no-show --

9 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by vicky

"Well since you know me that long and have been into pan longer as you claim, I'm bot…"

Leon Chandler replied Mar 2, 2011 to Renegades files an injunction against Pantrinbago

113 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Peter deLight

"Are you even a pan player or lover?? If so you would understand this is not about pl…"

Leon Chandler replied Mar 2, 2011 to Renegades files an injunction against Pantrinbago

113 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Peter deLight

"As a Renegades player I have, with great restraint up until now, avoided any comment…"

113 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Peter deLight

"My first years of playing pan were under Bendix' arrangements.........Tourist Elsie.…"

Leon Chandler replied Mar 1, 2011 to Condolences and tribute to an un sung Hero Henry 'Bendix' Cumberbatch

21 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Jason Niamat

"Thanks for the comment and support ........as a Renegades player......our performanc…"

Leon Chandler replied Feb 22, 2011 to Renegades you were robbed!

28 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Steve Ramkhelawan

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service